Mustill Store opens for new season
Visitors also enjoyed music and learned more about the Canalway Questing program. Louis Berry and Bob and Sandra Kouth, shown at right, from left, were among the volunteers assisting that day.
Paul Kirschbaum and his granddaughter, Olivia Kirschbaum, are pictured below as they enjoy lunch at the event.
With the advent of spring, the Mustill Store is now open seven days a week, according to CLPA officials. The store at 248 Ferndale St. is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The site, located along the Towpath Trail at the Ohio & Erie Canal, includes exhibits on canal history.
Volunteers also are needed, with more information available at 330-374-5625 or at www.cascadelocks.org.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Dale Dong
More Community News
- Health officials probe hospital TB exposure
- Richfield Village kicks off jubilee year
- Falls forms team to address opiate addiction
- Kurt continues as Clerk of Courts
- Early meetings don’t dissuade Copley Key Club members
- West Side News & Notes
- Boston trustees honor community members
- Impact Award winners honored
- Bath trustees request intersection study
- Shapiro takes oath of office
- Mature Services receives grant for program
- Lakemore requesting income tax increase
- Coventry moving ahead with police ballot issue
- Springfield trustees to place new parks levy on ballot
- South Side News & Notes
- Akron mayor wants Oriana House audit
- Green mayor to give State of City
Calendar of Events
- The Lincoln Inaugural Train - 1/23/2017
- “Reasons to Be Happy” - 1/24/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 1/25/2017
- Tuesday Musical: Imani Winds - 1/25/2017
- Full Circle Storytelling - 1/25/2017