Mustill Store opens for new season
Visitors also enjoyed music and learned more about the Canalway Questing program. Louis Berry and Bob and Sandra Kouth, shown at right, from left, were among the volunteers assisting that day.
Paul Kirschbaum and his granddaughter, Olivia Kirschbaum, are pictured below as they enjoy lunch at the event.
With the advent of spring, the Mustill Store is now open seven days a week, according to CLPA officials. The store at 248 Ferndale St. is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The site, located along the Towpath Trail at the Ohio & Erie Canal, includes exhibits on canal history.
Volunteers also are needed, with more information available at 330-374-5625 or at www.cascadelocks.org.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Dale Dong
More Community News
- Copley Town Hall hosting general store exhibit
- Nondiscrimination ordinance considered
- County engineer floating proposed storm water utility
- Keith reflects on year as Council president
- West Side News & Notes
- West Side Political News & Notes
- AARP cancels Tax-Aide program at Norton, Portage Lakes libraries
- Fairlawn Council passes ‘very conservative’ budget for 2017
- Trustees appoint committee to explore economic development
- Bath trustees waive zoning permit fees for observatory
- Clerk grateful for Easter collection support
- Changes coming to Sharon Township Cemetery
- Copley-Fairlawn Kiwanis helping burn victim
Calendar of Events
- Warbler Warm-Up - 3/23/2017
- School Age STEAM: kindergarten through fifth grade - 3/23/2017
- John Fedchock with The University of Akron Student Jazz Ensemble - 3/23/2017
- Akron Marathon Informational Session: Beginners and Walkers - 3/23/2017
- “Storks” - 3/23/2017