Mustill Store opens for new season
Visitors also enjoyed music and learned more about the Canalway Questing program. Louis Berry and Bob and Sandra Kouth, shown at right, from left, were among the volunteers assisting that day.
Paul Kirschbaum and his granddaughter, Olivia Kirschbaum, are pictured below as they enjoy lunch at the event.
With the advent of spring, the Mustill Store is now open seven days a week, according to CLPA officials. The store at 248 Ferndale St. is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The site, located along the Towpath Trail at the Ohio & Erie Canal, includes exhibits on canal history.
Volunteers also are needed, with more information available at 330-374-5625 or at www.cascadelocks.org.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Dale Dong
More Community News
- Akron seeking help with ‘sensitive’ incidents
- King CLC opens to public
- Fire in Richfield destroys building, equipment
- Breaking Addiction Act gets partial support from Council
- APS focusing on digital needs, offerings
- Norton OKs fire truck purchase
- County ordinance may pave way for Copley flood relief
- Richfield trustees discuss recovery from recent fire
- Richfield Village assisting township with aid after fire
- Community input requested on land conservancy proposal
- Search for missing woman continues in CVNP
- West Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- 11th Annual Juried Fiber Arts Show - 8/29/2014
- Texas Hold’em Afternoon - 8/29/2014
- A New Beginning - 8/30/2014
- “Ride” - 8/30/2014
- Get Acquainted With Bridge - 8/30/2014