Mustill Store opens for new season
Visitors also enjoyed music and learned more about the Canalway Questing program. Louis Berry and Bob and Sandra Kouth, shown at right, from left, were among the volunteers assisting that day.
Paul Kirschbaum and his granddaughter, Olivia Kirschbaum, are pictured below as they enjoy lunch at the event.
With the advent of spring, the Mustill Store is now open seven days a week, according to CLPA officials. The store at 248 Ferndale St. is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The site, located along the Towpath Trail at the Ohio & Erie Canal, includes exhibits on canal history.
Volunteers also are needed, with more information available at 330-374-5625 or at www.cascadelocks.org.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Dale Dong
More Community News
- Derby celebrates 78th year
- Akron City Council OKs Wallhaven project
- Districting proposal making its way to ballot
- Confusion follows Falls Councilís charter change vote
- Boston optimistic with switch to RITA
- Richfield Village officials still considering water tower sites
- Leadership Akron selects members of new class
- Granger firefighters promoted to lieutenant rank
- Sanitarium scrapbook preservation in works
Calendar of Events
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 8/5/2015
- #Akron Music Scene Showcase - 8/5/2015
- Shivering Timbers - 8/5/2015
- Yoga in the Park: Active Flow - 8/6/2015
- Introduction to Pressure Canning - 8/6/2015