Mustill Store opens for new season
Visitors also enjoyed music and learned more about the Canalway Questing program. Louis Berry and Bob and Sandra Kouth, shown at right, from left, were among the volunteers assisting that day.
Paul Kirschbaum and his granddaughter, Olivia Kirschbaum, are pictured below as they enjoy lunch at the event.
With the advent of spring, the Mustill Store is now open seven days a week, according to CLPA officials. The store at 248 Ferndale St. is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The site, located along the Towpath Trail at the Ohio & Erie Canal, includes exhibits on canal history.
Volunteers also are needed, with more information available at 330-374-5625 or at www.cascadelocks.org.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Dale Dong
More Community News
- Akron Council OKs Rockynol project permit
- Croghan Park rededicated
- Focus on speeding, other issues at Akron Caucus
- Bath Community Day is Aug. 2
- Summit, Medina fairs celebrate traditions
- Richfield fire chief commended for saving life
- Richfield trustees discuss mowing complaint
- Copley pet groomer reunites potbellied pig, owner
- West Side News & Notes
- West Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Mosaic Picture Frame for grades 5-12 - 7/24/2014
- Taste of Akron - 7/24/2014
- “Complaints of a Dutiful Daughter:” - 7/24/2014
- GriefCare Place - 7/24/2014
- Storytime: Lapsit - 7/24/2014