Montrose transportation meeting set for May 15
BATH — The Montrose Connectivity Study is underway and is soliciting input and ideas for improving the pedestrian, bicycle and transit accessibility and connectivity of the area.
A public meeting will take place May 15 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Acme in Montrose, 3979 Medina Road. The meeting will inform and guide the planning process to make the changes in Montrose that will be most useful to users of the area.
More Community News
Calendar of Events
- Akron Symphony Orchestra - 8/2/2015
- Bobby Selvaggio Quartet - 8/2/2015
- Phil ‘n the Blanks - 8/2/2015
- Natural Discoveries Hiking Series: Sounds of Summer - 8/2/2015
- Colin Dussault - 8/3/2015