Children celebrate Easter early
The annual event, which took place at Schrop Intermediate School, invited toddlers through those age 9 to bring a basket and search for colorful plastic eggs filled with candy.
Shown below is the yard at Schrop filled with eggs for the event.
Among those collecting eggs was Grant Hurt, 2, of Springfield, shown at right.
Children also got to visit with the Easter Bunny, shown above, arriving by train. Face painting and refreshments also were available.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Krista Galloway
More Community News
- Youth curfews in place for safety
- What’s curfew in your community?
- Good times roll at PorchRokr
- Bath police replacement levy before voters
- County Council removes ‘fair’ from ballot wording
- Granger cadet takes flight
- West Side News & Notes
- Essex blooms with community support
- Boston officials discuss issues with JEDD
- Scouts spruce up Norton Primary
- New recycling program successful in Sharon
Calendar of Events
- Tai Chi and Self Defense - 9/4/2015
- Lil’ Sprouts: age 3 and up - 9/4/2015
- The Machine with The Moxies - 9/4/2015
- Peninsula Flea - 9/5/2015
- History Hike - 9/5/2015