Green Clovers spruce up skate park
Shown below are members picking up trash around the area.
Club members also hauled away a sofa left at the site. Shown at bottom are Noah Lanz, 15, at left, and Jared Sager, 17, carrying it away.
The Green Clovers 4-H Club was started 11 years ago by Julia Sager and her husband, Mike Sager, who serve as club advisers. They are pictured at right helping out at the event.
Participants are shown posing above.
— By Maria Lindsay
|Photos: Krista Galloway|
More Community News
- Health officials probe hospital TB exposure
- Richfield Village kicks off jubilee year
- Falls forms team to address opiate addiction
- Kurt continues as Clerk of Courts
- Early meetings don’t dissuade Copley Key Club members
- West Side News & Notes
- Boston trustees honor community members
- Impact Award winners honored
- Bath trustees request intersection study
- Shapiro takes oath of office
- Mature Services receives grant for program
- Lakemore requesting income tax increase
- Coventry moving ahead with police ballot issue
- Springfield trustees to place new parks levy on ballot
- South Side News & Notes
- Akron mayor wants Oriana House audit
- Green mayor to give State of City
Calendar of Events
- “Reasons to Be Happy” - 1/24/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 1/25/2017
- Tuesday Musical: Imani Winds - 1/25/2017
- Full Circle Storytelling - 1/25/2017
- CrOoKeD - 1/25/2017