Green Clovers spruce up skate park
Shown below are members picking up trash around the area.
Club members also hauled away a sofa left at the site. Shown at bottom are Noah Lanz, 15, at left, and Jared Sager, 17, carrying it away.
The Green Clovers 4-H Club was started 11 years ago by Julia Sager and her husband, Mike Sager, who serve as club advisers. They are pictured at right helping out at the event.
Participants are shown posing above.
— By Maria Lindsay
|Photos: Krista Galloway|
More Community News
- Moneypenny ready to take mayor’s seat
- Copley celebrates Memorial Day
- Founders’ Day will mark AA’s 80th year
- Shy shares credit for park district successes
- West Side News & Notes
- Copley asks Ohio Supreme Court to hear Rothrock appeal
- Historic designation sought for Keyser property
- Copley trustees approve building replacement
- Richfield police chief warns residents about burglars
- Richfield trustees discuss Crowell Hilaka property use
- Council reviews rebids for Central Park
- Green celebrates Memorial Day
- New Franklin sinks idea for Tudor House dock
- Green assistant fire chief retiring
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Kinderealm: Migration: for ages 3-6 - 5/29/2015
- Cuyahoga Valley Photographic Society - 5/29/2015
- Any Way You Want It with Broken Promise - 5/29/2015
- Full Moon Fever with Mo Mojo - 5/29/2015
- A New Adventure - 5/30/2015