Green Clovers spruce up skate park
Shown below are members picking up trash around the area.
Club members also hauled away a sofa left at the site. Shown at bottom are Noah Lanz, 15, at left, and Jared Sager, 17, carrying it away.
The Green Clovers 4-H Club was started 11 years ago by Julia Sager and her husband, Mike Sager, who serve as club advisers. They are pictured at right helping out at the event.
Participants are shown posing above.
— By Maria Lindsay
|Photos: Krista Galloway|
More Community News
- Copley Town Hall hosting general store exhibit
- Nondiscrimination ordinance considered
- County engineer floating proposed storm water utility
- Keith reflects on year as Council president
- West Side News & Notes
- West Side Political News & Notes
- AARP cancels Tax-Aide program at Norton, Portage Lakes libraries
- Fairlawn Council passes ‘very conservative’ budget for 2017
- Trustees appoint committee to explore economic development
- Bath trustees waive zoning permit fees for observatory
- Clerk grateful for Easter collection support
- Changes coming to Sharon Township Cemetery
- Copley-Fairlawn Kiwanis helping burn victim
Calendar of Events
- Homeschoolers: Stinky Stuff: ages 11-14 - 3/24/2017
- Steve Tyrell - 3/24/2017
- The Outside Track - 3/24/2017
- Tales for Tots: ages 3-6 - 3/24/2017
- Pre-K Play Kindergarten Readiness: ages 4-6 - 3/24/2017