Green Clovers spruce up skate park
Shown below are members picking up trash around the area.
Club members also hauled away a sofa left at the site. Shown at bottom are Noah Lanz, 15, at left, and Jared Sager, 17, carrying it away.
The Green Clovers 4-H Club was started 11 years ago by Julia Sager and her husband, Mike Sager, who serve as club advisers. They are pictured at right helping out at the event.
Participants are shown posing above.
— By Maria Lindsay
|Photos: Krista Galloway|
More Community News
- West Market site to include fourth building
- BioBlitz deemed success at national park
- Sheriff’s Office providing aid during RNC
- Memorial Day parades, ceremonies planned
- West Side News & Notes
- Mitzvah Day volunteers take on projects
- West Side Political News & Notes
- Falls may extend agreements for Menards
- Norton Council considers cell tower lease agreement
- Granger trustees discuss fiscal matters
- Richfield Council hopes charity continues
- Crowell Hilaka lake to be assessed
- Copley police sergeants promoted
Calendar of Events
- Paws for Reading with Therapy Dogs Pepper and Rocky - 5/26/2016
- Patrick Woods - 5/26/2016
- Metro Parks Family Tree: Seiberling Family - 5/26/2016
- “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay” - 5/26/2016
- Adult Ballet: Beginners class - 5/26/2016