Culvert work to close part of state Route 21
COPLEY/NORTON — Beginning July 11 at 6 p.m. and running through July 14 at 6 a.m., state Route 21 northbound in Copley and Norton will be closed between Interstate 76 and state Route 162/Copley Road for culvert replacements, according to Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) officials. The closure is weather dependent.
According to ODOT officials, as part of this closure, the following ramps will be closed: I-76 eastbound and westbound to state Route 21 northbound; state Route 261 to state Route 21 northbound; and Minor Road entrances to state Route 21 northbound.
The detour for all closures is I-77 to I-76 (the Kenmore Leg) to I-76/US Route 224.
According to ODOT officials, this work is the beginning of a $285,000 project to replace four culverts along state Route 21, including two between Minor Road and state Route 261, one between state Route 261 and I-76, and one between Minor Road and state Route 162/Copley Road.
The entire project is scheduled to be completed by late July, said ODOT officials.
More Community News
- Health officials probe hospital TB exposure
- Richfield Village kicks off jubilee year
- Falls forms team to address opiate addiction
- Kurt continues as Clerk of Courts
- Early meetings don’t dissuade Copley Key Club members
- West Side News & Notes
- Boston trustees honor community members
- Impact Award winners honored
- Bath trustees request intersection study
- Shapiro takes oath of office
- Mature Services receives grant for program
- Lakemore requesting income tax increase
- Coventry moving ahead with police ballot issue
- Springfield trustees to place new parks levy on ballot
- South Side News & Notes
- Akron mayor wants Oriana House audit
- Green mayor to give State of City
Calendar of Events
- Nature Drawing for Kids: ages 6-12 - 1/22/2017
- “Ratatouille” - 1/22/2017
- All Things Rings: Beginner Level - 1/22/2017
- The Lincoln Inaugural Train - 1/23/2017
- “Reasons to Be Happy” - 1/24/2017