Ohio artists showcased at Hale Farm
According to event officials, more than 100 vendors were on hand, including jewelry artists, potters, carvers, glass artists, soap and lotion makers, quilters and a variety of unique fine craft artists.
Shown below are Cuyahoga Falls residents Rose Fowler and her daughter, Brittney Price, looking at hats created by North Olmsted artist Lois Bosworth.
Zachary Thomas, 10, of Concord Township, is pictured at right holding a wooden car made by Russ Riggle, of Newcomerstown.
Also participating in the show were Hale Farm artisans. Shown at top is Hale Farm & Village potter Caty Petersilge, of Highland Square, demonstrating her talent.
The festival also offered live music and period crafts demonstrations.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Ken Crisafi
More Community News
- Council districts subject of opposing issues
- Fun in season at Ohio Mart
- Akron expanding Wallhaven business district
- Creator of Portage Path sculptures returning for lecture
- West Side News & Notes
- Veterans get helping hand
- County Council selling bonds for The Village at St. Edward
- Urban Ounce of Prevention festivities mark 25th anniversary
- Work on Route 18 nearing completion for 2015
- Sessions on retirement planned
- Akron SCORE celebrates anniversary
- Bath trustees OK payment for Heritage Corridors project
- Bath Community Fund celebrates success
- Richfield trustees support Issue 22
- Cuyahoga Falls billboards promote medical information program
Calendar of Events
- Cooking Seminar and Happy Hour - 10/8/2015
- Healthy Strides Hike and Talk - 10/8/2015
- National Depression Screening Day - 10/8/2015
- Creative Writing for Homeschoolers: ages 8 to 12 - 10/8/2015
- “Avengers: Age of Ultron” - 10/8/2015