Ohio artists showcased at Hale Farm
According to event officials, more than 100 vendors were on hand, including jewelry artists, potters, carvers, glass artists, soap and lotion makers, quilters and a variety of unique fine craft artists.
Shown below are Cuyahoga Falls residents Rose Fowler and her daughter, Brittney Price, looking at hats created by North Olmsted artist Lois Bosworth.
Zachary Thomas, 10, of Concord Township, is pictured at right holding a wooden car made by Russ Riggle, of Newcomerstown.
Also participating in the show were Hale Farm artisans. Shown at top is Hale Farm & Village potter Caty Petersilge, of Highland Square, demonstrating her talent.
The festival also offered live music and period crafts demonstrations.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Ken Crisafi
More Community News
- Health district moving to West Akron
- Runners get in Halloween spirit
- Granger voters to see road, fire levies on ballot
- Fire levy on ballot in Sharon
- West Akron man volunteering in Ghana
- Falls implementing civil dispute program
- Boston to receive funds from NPS
- Richfield mayor discusses village’s investments
- Granger trustees continue to review conservation easement
- Stow Court modernizing, shares info with Richfield Chamber
- OFSC presents funds to burn unit
- West Side News & Notes
- Lakemore asking voters to renew fire levy
- Acme celebrates opening
- Coventry trustees asking voters to support Issue 53
- Residents oppose proposed gas line through Green
- Springfield helping with Canton Road corridor work
- Health district readies for new home
- Green Fire named STEMI Award winner
- Green employee receives Patriot Award
- Students share green thumb efforts
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- “Godzilla” - 10/23/2014
- Campfire: Northern Cheyenne Indians - 10/23/2014
- GriefCare Place - 10/23/2014
- The Tubes - 10/24/2014
- Tales for Tots - 10/24/2014