Ohio artists showcased at Hale Farm
According to event officials, more than 100 vendors were on hand, including jewelry artists, potters, carvers, glass artists, soap and lotion makers, quilters and a variety of unique fine craft artists.
Shown below are Cuyahoga Falls residents Rose Fowler and her daughter, Brittney Price, looking at hats created by North Olmsted artist Lois Bosworth.
Zachary Thomas, 10, of Concord Township, is pictured at right holding a wooden car made by Russ Riggle, of Newcomerstown.
Also participating in the show were Hale Farm artisans. Shown at top is Hale Farm & Village potter Caty Petersilge, of Highland Square, demonstrating her talent.
The festival also offered live music and period crafts demonstrations.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Ken Crisafi
More Community News
- Wallhaven retail development on track
- Soap Box Derby champs get grand welcome
- County Council opposes proposal for redistricting
- Bath preparing for Community Day
- Copley Heritage Day celebration Aug. 1
- West Side News & Notes
- GAR Foundation awards grants
- Bath trustees approve police replacement levy for ballot
- Copley seeking single-hauler trash bids
- Blood donation sites
- Sharon trustees finalize fire levy plans
- Richfield trustees OK funds for building project
- Chief Saley resigns from Lakemore Fire
- New Franklin updating capital needs
- Coventry school board selects new district treasurer
- County Council opposes redistricting proposal
- Akron to present revised sewer plan to U.S. EPA
- City of Akron testing algae monitoring device
Calendar of Events
- Plein Air Exhibition - 7/30/2015
- “Jupiter Ascending” - 7/30/2015
- Akron Pops Orchestra - 7/30/2015
- Mostly Blues Band with Peggy Coyle - 7/30/2015
- “Hairspray” - 7/31/2015