Ohio artists showcased at Hale Farm
According to event officials, more than 100 vendors were on hand, including jewelry artists, potters, carvers, glass artists, soap and lotion makers, quilters and a variety of unique fine craft artists.
Shown below are Cuyahoga Falls residents Rose Fowler and her daughter, Brittney Price, looking at hats created by North Olmsted artist Lois Bosworth.
Zachary Thomas, 10, of Concord Township, is pictured at right holding a wooden car made by Russ Riggle, of Newcomerstown.
Also participating in the show were Hale Farm artisans. Shown at top is Hale Farm & Village potter Caty Petersilge, of Highland Square, demonstrating her talent.
The festival also offered live music and period crafts demonstrations.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Ken Crisafi
More Community News
- Downtown Akron retail, housing planned
- Sharon kicks off Christmas season
- Litchfield CLC accepted into IB program
- State auditor releases special report on open enrollment
- Falls Council hears utility audit report
- West Side News & Notes
- ADM Services Board recognizes Trailblazers
- Work on 2017 county budget continues
- Boston trustees discuss business not registered in JEDD
- Bath trustees reduce speed limit on Bonnebrook
- Bath Community Fund awards first grants
- Sharon trustees discuss Eagle Scout project
- Auditor releases report on open enrollment
- Lakemore lights up for holidays
- Downtown retail, housing planned on South Main
- Springfield district planning stadium improvements
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Helen Welch Trio; Jan Rookard and Ray McCall - 12/3/2016
- Glass Fusing: Make a Tiny Bowl - 12/3/2016
- Illusion Factory’s “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” - 12/3/2016
- Mind Your Own Beeswax Workshop - 12/3/2016
- Women’s Art League Show - 12/3/2016