Ohio artists showcased at Hale Farm
According to event officials, more than 100 vendors were on hand, including jewelry artists, potters, carvers, glass artists, soap and lotion makers, quilters and a variety of unique fine craft artists.
Shown below are Cuyahoga Falls residents Rose Fowler and her daughter, Brittney Price, looking at hats created by North Olmsted artist Lois Bosworth.
Zachary Thomas, 10, of Concord Township, is pictured at right holding a wooden car made by Russ Riggle, of Newcomerstown.
Also participating in the show were Hale Farm artisans. Shown at top is Hale Farm & Village potter Caty Petersilge, of Highland Square, demonstrating her talent.
The festival also offered live music and period crafts demonstrations.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Ken Crisafi
More Community News
- Akron Council OKs retiree benefit changes
- Treats in store at Akron Zoo
- County seeing opiate epidemic effects on finances
- APS board hears financial forecast
- West Side News & Notes
- Sheriff’s Office dedicates K-9 memorial
- ‘King of the Falls’ receives recognition at Broad Boulevard
- Falls leaf program start delayed to Oct. 31
- Falls seeking Youth Advisory Council members
- Norton Council OKs energy efficiency improvements
- Montrose Avenue zoning request in Bath withdrawn
- Norton Council clerk collecting pajama donations
- Boy Scout builds birdhouses for area shelters
- Copley trustees purchase third parcel for ‘campus’
- KAB recognizes board member, volunteer
- Richfield Council considering expanding cemeteries
- Granger board hears complaints about after-hours park use
- Lead poisoning prevention push underway
- SCPH gets $2.9 million for Lead Hazard Control program
- County Adopt-A-Thon rehomes pets
Calendar of Events
- Art of Vijay Rastogi - 10/28/2016
- Twilight Hike and Campfire - 10/28/2016
- Tales for Tots: ages 3-6 - 10/28/2016
- Elvis Costello and the Imposters - 10/28/2016
- Ballroom Nights - 10/28/2016