Bath OKs bid for window replacement project
At the Sept. 2 Bath Board of Trustees meeting, members approved a bid from the Cornice Co. for the township window replacement project.
According to Fiscal Officer Sharon Troike, project bids were opened Aug. 25 and one bid was received from the Cornice Co. for $48,200 with a part two alternate of $1,300.
The project involves replacing 19 windows in the Bath Center Building.
In other business, the board:
- approved a payment to Ronyak Paving Inc. for $172 for resurfacing a portion of four roadways;
- approved a payment to Liberta Construction Inc. for $34,751 for concrete pavement repair on portions of 20 roadways;
- approved an agreement between Summit County and Bath for job creation, retention and tax revenue sharing;
- agreed to schedule Bath’s trick-or-treating for Oct. 26 from 5 to 7 p.m. with a party at the Fire Department from 6 to 8 p.m.;
- agreed to accept and sign an amendment to the wetlands and stream mitigation agreement with Crowland Ltd. This is an agreement related to the construction of the Tamarack Bog boardwalk;
- agreed to amend the agreement with Precise Boring to include a riser on a manhole not to exceed the cost of $2,100.
The board’s next meeting will be Sept. 15 at 4 p.m. in the trustees’ meeting room of the Bath Administration Building, 3864 W. Bath Road.
More Community News
- Health district moving to West Akron
- Runners get in Halloween spirit
- Granger voters to see road, fire levies on ballot
- Fire levy on ballot in Sharon
- West Akron man volunteering in Ghana
- Falls implementing civil dispute program
- Boston to receive funds from NPS
- Richfield mayor discusses village’s investments
- Granger trustees continue to review conservation easement
- Stow Court modernizing, shares info with Richfield Chamber
- OFSC presents funds to burn unit
- West Side News & Notes
- Lakemore asking voters to renew fire levy
- Acme celebrates opening
- Coventry trustees asking voters to support Issue 53
- Residents oppose proposed gas line through Green
- Springfield helping with Canton Road corridor work
- Health district readies for new home
- Green Fire named STEMI Award winner
- Green employee receives Patriot Award
- Students share green thumb efforts
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 10/22/2014
- Wine and Canvas Painting Class - 10/22/2014
- “Godzilla” - 10/23/2014