Bath OKs bid for window replacement project
At the Sept. 2 Bath Board of Trustees meeting, members approved a bid from the Cornice Co. for the township window replacement project.
According to Fiscal Officer Sharon Troike, project bids were opened Aug. 25 and one bid was received from the Cornice Co. for $48,200 with a part two alternate of $1,300.
The project involves replacing 19 windows in the Bath Center Building.
In other business, the board:
- approved a payment to Ronyak Paving Inc. for $172 for resurfacing a portion of four roadways;
- approved a payment to Liberta Construction Inc. for $34,751 for concrete pavement repair on portions of 20 roadways;
- approved an agreement between Summit County and Bath for job creation, retention and tax revenue sharing;
- agreed to schedule Bath’s trick-or-treating for Oct. 26 from 5 to 7 p.m. with a party at the Fire Department from 6 to 8 p.m.;
- agreed to accept and sign an amendment to the wetlands and stream mitigation agreement with Crowland Ltd. This is an agreement related to the construction of the Tamarack Bog boardwalk;
- agreed to amend the agreement with Precise Boring to include a riser on a manhole not to exceed the cost of $2,100.
The board’s next meeting will be Sept. 15 at 4 p.m. in the trustees’ meeting room of the Bath Administration Building, 3864 W. Bath Road.
More Community News
- Portage Crossing coming to life
- Glowing lights shine at Holiday Tree Festival
- Norton police chief sworn in
- Akron addressing daytime burglaries
- Wanted: Holiday volunteers
- Council supports grant application for Richfield site
- Skaters, hockey players to benefit from plow purchase
- Richfield reviewing proposed guidelines for historic district
- Richfield trustees review proposals for police, fire contracts
- Granger trustees agree Brenelle Lane should not be terminated
- Turkeys common in Metro Parks
- West Side News & Notes
- Residents want safer Myersville Road
- Coventry Fire helping those in need
- New Franklin officials address increasing revenue
- Council supports grant application for Coventry bog
- Akron Council committee supports Safe Routes to School plan
- ‘Light up a Life’ benefits Hospice of VNS
- Akron Children’s Pediatrics in Green moves
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- History Hike - 11/28/2014
- After Thanksgiving Hike - 11/28/2014
- Brent Kirby and His Luck with Rebecca Wohlever - 11/28/2014
- Akron Metro Parks Hiking Club - 11/28/2014
- A New Adventure - 11/29/2014