Bath OKs bid for window replacement project
At the Sept. 2 Bath Board of Trustees meeting, members approved a bid from the Cornice Co. for the township window replacement project.
According to Fiscal Officer Sharon Troike, project bids were opened Aug. 25 and one bid was received from the Cornice Co. for $48,200 with a part two alternate of $1,300.
The project involves replacing 19 windows in the Bath Center Building.
In other business, the board:
- approved a payment to Ronyak Paving Inc. for $172 for resurfacing a portion of four roadways;
- approved a payment to Liberta Construction Inc. for $34,751 for concrete pavement repair on portions of 20 roadways;
- approved an agreement between Summit County and Bath for job creation, retention and tax revenue sharing;
- agreed to schedule Bath’s trick-or-treating for Oct. 26 from 5 to 7 p.m. with a party at the Fire Department from 6 to 8 p.m.;
- agreed to accept and sign an amendment to the wetlands and stream mitigation agreement with Crowland Ltd. This is an agreement related to the construction of the Tamarack Bog boardwalk;
- agreed to amend the agreement with Precise Boring to include a riser on a manhole not to exceed the cost of $2,100.
The board’s next meeting will be Sept. 15 at 4 p.m. in the trustees’ meeting room of the Bath Administration Building, 3864 W. Bath Road.
More Community News
- Derby celebrates 78th year
- Akron City Council OKs Wallhaven project
- Districting proposal making its way to ballot
- Confusion follows Falls Councilís charter change vote
- Boston optimistic with switch to RITA
- Richfield Village officials still considering water tower sites
- Leadership Akron selects members of new class
- Granger firefighters promoted to lieutenant rank
- Sanitarium scrapbook preservation in works
Calendar of Events
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 8/5/2015
- #Akron Music Scene Showcase - 8/5/2015
- Shivering Timbers - 8/5/2015
- Yoga in the Park: Active Flow - 8/6/2015
- Introduction to Pressure Canning - 8/6/2015