Bath OKs bid for window replacement project
At the Sept. 2 Bath Board of Trustees meeting, members approved a bid from the Cornice Co. for the township window replacement project.
According to Fiscal Officer Sharon Troike, project bids were opened Aug. 25 and one bid was received from the Cornice Co. for $48,200 with a part two alternate of $1,300.
The project involves replacing 19 windows in the Bath Center Building.
In other business, the board:
- approved a payment to Ronyak Paving Inc. for $172 for resurfacing a portion of four roadways;
- approved a payment to Liberta Construction Inc. for $34,751 for concrete pavement repair on portions of 20 roadways;
- approved an agreement between Summit County and Bath for job creation, retention and tax revenue sharing;
- agreed to schedule Bath’s trick-or-treating for Oct. 26 from 5 to 7 p.m. with a party at the Fire Department from 6 to 8 p.m.;
- agreed to accept and sign an amendment to the wetlands and stream mitigation agreement with Crowland Ltd. This is an agreement related to the construction of the Tamarack Bog boardwalk;
- agreed to amend the agreement with Precise Boring to include a riser on a manhole not to exceed the cost of $2,100.
The board’s next meeting will be Sept. 15 at 4 p.m. in the trustees’ meeting room of the Bath Administration Building, 3864 W. Bath Road.
More Community News
- Minus kitchen, shelter will feed residents
- Revere students schooled on financial literacy
- Travel expenses spur Akron City Council discussion
- Copley survey results to guide development
- West Side News & Notes
- Norton celebrates upgraded bond rating
- Four to seek vacant Norton City Council seat
- Sharon Post Office to host Passport Fair
- Council delays vote on repairs to downtown decks
- Peninsula Council honors resident
- Boston trustees discuss new speed limit law
- Council considers rezoning request on West Streetsboro Road
- Trustees OK agreement for Southern Road property
- Granger property owner addresses BZA ruling
- Police seeking help with burglaries
- Green Middle School assisting students in need
- Coventry district presents report on open enrollment
- Coventry closes door to new gaming establishments
- South Side News & Notes
- Even without kitchen, shelter will feed residents
Calendar of Events
- Verb Ballets: “Works Reimagined: Continuing the Legacy of Heinz Poll”; “Carnival of the Animals” - 2/19/2017
- Akron Baroque and Singers Companye - 2/19/2017
- Pinterest Projects: Succulents - 2/19/2017
- “Pete’s Dragon” - 2/20/2017
- Friends of the Maltz Museum’s Presidents’ Day Celebration - 2/20/2017