Bath OKs bid for window replacement project
At the Sept. 2 Bath Board of Trustees meeting, members approved a bid from the Cornice Co. for the township window replacement project.
According to Fiscal Officer Sharon Troike, project bids were opened Aug. 25 and one bid was received from the Cornice Co. for $48,200 with a part two alternate of $1,300.
The project involves replacing 19 windows in the Bath Center Building.
In other business, the board:
- approved a payment to Ronyak Paving Inc. for $172 for resurfacing a portion of four roadways;
- approved a payment to Liberta Construction Inc. for $34,751 for concrete pavement repair on portions of 20 roadways;
- approved an agreement between Summit County and Bath for job creation, retention and tax revenue sharing;
- agreed to schedule Bath’s trick-or-treating for Oct. 26 from 5 to 7 p.m. with a party at the Fire Department from 6 to 8 p.m.;
- agreed to accept and sign an amendment to the wetlands and stream mitigation agreement with Crowland Ltd. This is an agreement related to the construction of the Tamarack Bog boardwalk;
- agreed to amend the agreement with Precise Boring to include a riser on a manhole not to exceed the cost of $2,100.
The board’s next meeting will be Sept. 15 at 4 p.m. in the trustees’ meeting room of the Bath Administration Building, 3864 W. Bath Road.
More Community News
- Council districts subject of opposing issues
- Fun in season at Ohio Mart
- Akron expanding Wallhaven business district
- Creator of Portage Path sculptures returning for lecture
- West Side News & Notes
- Veterans get helping hand
- County Council selling bonds for The Village at St. Edward
- Urban Ounce of Prevention festivities mark 25th anniversary
- Work on Route 18 nearing completion for 2015
- Sessions on retirement planned
- Akron SCORE celebrates anniversary
- Bath trustees OK payment for Heritage Corridors project
- Bath Community Fund celebrates success
- Richfield trustees support Issue 22
- Cuyahoga Falls billboards promote medical information program
- Council introduces vicious dog legislation
- Bulldog Dash raises funds for Green schools
- Springfield district seeking renewal of two levies
- County Council holds public hearing for sewer project
- Council districts subject of opposing ballot issues
- South Side News & Notes
- Summer sewer rate discussed in Akron
Calendar of Events
- An Evening of American Indian Arts - 10/13/2015
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 10/13/2015
- Symphony Land Story Time with the Canton Symphony Orchestra - 10/13/2015
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 10/14/2015
- Know Your iPad; Searching the Internet - 10/14/2015