Akron General welcomes Spine and Pain Institute
|Photo courtesy of Akron General Medical Center|
Shown above, the practice includes (from left): David Leone, D.C., a board-certified chiropractor; Dr. Bina Mehta, a board-certified physiatrist; Dr. Henry Vucetic, a board-certified anesthesiologist with fellowship training in pain management; Karen Hodakievic, CNP; Dr. Joshua Goldner, a board-certified anesthesiologist with fellowship training in pain management; and Elise Leone, CNP.
The practice specializes in pain management, nonoperative spine care, physical therapy, acupuncture and chiropractic services. Together with referring physicians, the team works to develop a comprehensive treatment plan for patients.
Call 800-941-6672 for more information or to schedule an appointment at any of the office locations in Northeast Ohio.
More Community News
- Health officials probe hospital TB exposure
- Richfield Village kicks off jubilee year
- Falls forms team to address opiate addiction
- Kurt continues as Clerk of Courts
- Early meetings don’t dissuade Copley Key Club members
- West Side News & Notes
- Boston trustees honor community members
- Impact Award winners honored
- Bath trustees request intersection study
- Shapiro takes oath of office
- Mature Services receives grant for program
Calendar of Events
- Play and Stay Friday - 1/20/2017
- 11th Annual Chili Challenge to benefit Akron Children’s Hospital’s Burn Unit - 1/20/2017
- Silly Fridays: Create Your Own Crystal Garden - 1/20/2017
- Homeschoolers: The Power of Poison: ages 11-14 - 1/20/2017
- Puppet Show: Mindy Mouse Finds a Flower - 1/21/2017