Firestone students, teachers, staff form living pink ribbon
|Photos courtesy of Firestone High School|
Shown at right top are Firestone High School band members outlining the ribbon.
Business Professionals of America students from the Administrative Office Technology and Business Finance programs distributed pink paper to each participant who had purchased a pink bracelet as their pass to participate.
The final result is shown at right bottom.
Photography teacher Stephen Csejtey took the pictures from the school roof.
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Empty River Revue - 4/27/2015
- Through the Eyes of the Artist - 4/27/2015
- University of Akron Symphonic Band with Philip Thomson - 4/27/2015
- “God of Carnage” - 4/27/2015
- Fair Housing Workshop - 4/27/2015