Firestone students, teachers, staff form living pink ribbon
|Photos courtesy of Firestone High School|
Shown at right top are Firestone High School band members outlining the ribbon.
Business Professionals of America students from the Administrative Office Technology and Business Finance programs distributed pink paper to each participant who had purchased a pink bracelet as their pass to participate.
The final result is shown at right bottom.
Photography teacher Stephen Csejtey took the pictures from the school roof.
More Education News
- Norton board proceeding with field house project
- Revere moving forward with district building project
- Woodridge athletes honored by Cuyahoga Falls mayor
- District seeking bids for secure school vestibules
- Highland board acknowledges district awards
- Highland students learn from NEOMED students
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Coventry school board, union reach agreement
Calendar of Events
- Gardening Through the Year: Wreath Making - 12/4/2016
- ”Nutcracker” - 12/4/2016
- University of Akron Choirs: ‘Tis the Season - 12/4/2016
- Dixieland Jazz Concert - 12/4/2016
- Crafty Mart Presents Cottage Mart - 12/4/2016