Firestone students, teachers, staff form living pink ribbon
|Photos courtesy of Firestone High School|
Shown at right top are Firestone High School band members outlining the ribbon.
Business Professionals of America students from the Administrative Office Technology and Business Finance programs distributed pink paper to each participant who had purchased a pink bracelet as their pass to participate.
The final result is shown at right bottom.
Photography teacher Stephen Csejtey took the pictures from the school roof.
More Education News
- Copley school board seeking high school principal
- Revere board asking for moratorium on state testing
- Revere PTA group names awardees
- Woodridge board asks state to monitor charter schools
- Students earn Eagle Scout honors
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Coventry Middle School teacher honored
- South Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra with Ting-Wei Chang and Mario Buchanan - 3/31/2015
- Cheri Homaee - 3/31/2015
- Bongo Joe and Little Steve-O - 4/1/2015
- Author Talk: Irv Korman - 4/1/2015
- Grass is Gross: Edible Landscaping - 4/2/2015