Firestone students, teachers, staff form living pink ribbon
|Photos courtesy of Firestone High School|
Shown at right top are Firestone High School band members outlining the ribbon.
Business Professionals of America students from the Administrative Office Technology and Business Finance programs distributed pink paper to each participant who had purchased a pink bracelet as their pass to participate.
The final result is shown at right bottom.
Photography teacher Stephen Csejtey took the pictures from the school roof.
More Education News
- FHS students sail cardboard vessels in annual race
- Firestone, Litchfield construction bids OK’d
- State education mandates on Woodridge agenda
- Principal, district resident receive Pride Awards
- Springfield district continuing site improvements
- Manchester school board honors retiring treasurer
- Treasurer preparing five-year financial forecast
- Fundraiser for Coventry foundation a success
Calendar of Events
- Susan Graham - 4/21/2014
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Ministry - 4/21/2014
- A New Adventure - 4/23/2014
- Jeri Holland - 4/23/2014
- Blue Man Group - 4/23/2014