Firestone students, teachers, staff form living pink ribbon
|Photos courtesy of Firestone High School|
Shown at right top are Firestone High School band members outlining the ribbon.
Business Professionals of America students from the Administrative Office Technology and Business Finance programs distributed pink paper to each participant who had purchased a pink bracelet as their pass to participate.
The final result is shown at right bottom.
Photography teacher Stephen Csejtey took the pictures from the school roof.
More Education News
- APS Genius Challenge teams win Best Performance award
- SGWS showing ‘Screenagers’
- Board sets staff appreciation week
- Firestone honored at world tourney
- Revere receives audit award for third consecutive year
- Norton BOE OKs summer Kindergarten Readiness program
- Woodridge preparing for building project
- Manchester voters to see bond issue on August ballot
Calendar of Events
- Family Fishing - 4/29/2016
- University of Akron BassoonaRoo - 4/29/2016
- Walk a Mile in Her Shoes to benefit the Rape Crisis Center - 4/29/2016
- Lil’ Sprouts: age 3 and up - 4/29/2016
- University of Akron Dance Company Spring Concert - 4/29/2016