Spring Garden offering tours
|Photo courtesy of Spring Garden Waldorf School|
Students from Spring Garden’s Early Childhood program play outside three times a day in rain or shine, as shown at right, say school officials.
An Open House will take place Jan. 13 from 1 to 3 p.m. In addition, The Walk Through the Grades events offer parents a unique opportunity to see how the teachers employ the school’s innovative, Finnish-style approach to education, which gives children the opportunity to learn through a wide variety of experiences, increasing depth of understanding, as well as intersecting with individual learning styles, according to Spring Garden officials. The dates include: Jan. 16, Feb. 13 and March 13 at 9 a.m.
For more information, contact Amy Hecky, director of admissions, at 330-666-0574 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.sgws.org.
More Education News
- Copley school board seeking high school principal
- Revere board asking for moratorium on state testing
- Revere PTA group names awardees
- Woodridge board asks state to monitor charter schools
- Students earn Eagle Scout honors
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Coventry Middle School teacher honored
- South Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Bongo Joe and Little Steve-O - 4/1/2015
- Author Talk: Irv Korman - 4/1/2015
- Grass is Gross: Edible Landscaping - 4/2/2015
- “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part I” - 4/2/2015
- Kite Workshop: for kindergarten-second grade - 4/2/2015