Spring Garden offering tours
|Photo courtesy of Spring Garden Waldorf School|
Students from Spring Garden’s Early Childhood program play outside three times a day in rain or shine, as shown at right, say school officials.
An Open House will take place Jan. 13 from 1 to 3 p.m. In addition, The Walk Through the Grades events offer parents a unique opportunity to see how the teachers employ the school’s innovative, Finnish-style approach to education, which gives children the opportunity to learn through a wide variety of experiences, increasing depth of understanding, as well as intersecting with individual learning styles, according to Spring Garden officials. The dates include: Jan. 16, Feb. 13 and March 13 at 9 a.m.
For more information, contact Amy Hecky, director of admissions, at 330-666-0574 or via email at email@example.com, or visit www.sgws.org.
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Cooking Seminar and Happy Hour - 10/8/2015
- Healthy Strides Hike and Talk - 10/8/2015
- National Depression Screening Day - 10/8/2015
- Creative Writing for Homeschoolers: ages 8 to 12 - 10/8/2015
- “Avengers: Age of Ultron” - 10/8/2015