Spring Garden offering tours
|Photo courtesy of Spring Garden Waldorf School|
Students from Spring Garden’s Early Childhood program play outside three times a day in rain or shine, as shown at right, say school officials.
An Open House will take place Jan. 13 from 1 to 3 p.m. In addition, The Walk Through the Grades events offer parents a unique opportunity to see how the teachers employ the school’s innovative, Finnish-style approach to education, which gives children the opportunity to learn through a wide variety of experiences, increasing depth of understanding, as well as intersecting with individual learning styles, according to Spring Garden officials. The dates include: Jan. 16, Feb. 13 and March 13 at 9 a.m.
For more information, contact Amy Hecky, director of admissions, at 330-666-0574 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.sgws.org.
More Education News
- APS instructor wins national award
- Two educational assistants added at Norton Primary
- Elms hosts neuroscience professor for student seminar
- Highland teachers, student recognized for outdoor education efforts
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Woodridge High School music students perform at Disney World
- NEOMED students offer hands-on learning
- Manchester taking steps for levies in May
- Springfield district working to help students improve
- Girls of Green collects items to benefit mothers in need
Calendar of Events
- Holiday Open House - 12/20/2014
- Wildlife and Wood Workshop: Bird Feeder - 12/20/2014
- Sweat Lodge Ceremony - 12/20/2014
- Ugly Sweater Hike and Fire - 12/20/2014
- Hiking for the Health of It - 12/20/2014