Highland robo teams nab first
|Photo courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
The Robonerds, pictured at right, consist of, from left, Highland Middle School (HMS) students Boyd Colbrunn, Jackson Carriero and Sam Zeleznik. The team now moves on to the Regional Competition this month.
At the local competition, it was announced the HMS team was the first team ever to achieve all the tasks in the game competition at a Medina Robofest.
The “Supernovas” team placed first in the Junior Exhibition competition. The Supernovas consist of team members Lauren Cifranic, Gabe Colbrunn and Lilia Colbrunn, all from Hinckley Elementary School, and Grace Dodson, who attends Ella Canavan Elementary School in Medina.
More Education News
- APS officials not worried about making up snow days
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Norton school board approves contract for treasurer
- St. Hilary School teacher honored
- Revere C.A.R.E. hosting Malley’s fundraiser
- Highland district to benefit from new tax abatement
- Highland Pride Committee accepting nominations
- Snow day issues raised in Akron
- APS to create health career academy
Calendar of Events
- The Nile and African Identity - 3/2/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015