Highland robo teams nab first
|Photo courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
The Robonerds, pictured at right, consist of, from left, Highland Middle School (HMS) students Boyd Colbrunn, Jackson Carriero and Sam Zeleznik. The team now moves on to the Regional Competition this month.
At the local competition, it was announced the HMS team was the first team ever to achieve all the tasks in the game competition at a Medina Robofest.
The “Supernovas” team placed first in the Junior Exhibition competition. The Supernovas consist of team members Lauren Cifranic, Gabe Colbrunn and Lilia Colbrunn, all from Hinckley Elementary School, and Grace Dodson, who attends Ella Canavan Elementary School in Medina.
More Education News
- APS instructor wins national award
- Two educational assistants added at Norton Primary
- Elms hosts neuroscience professor for student seminar
- Highland teachers, student recognized for outdoor education efforts
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Woodridge High School music students perform at Disney World
- NEOMED students offer hands-on learning
- Manchester taking steps for levies in May
- Springfield district working to help students improve
- Girls of Green collects items to benefit mothers in need
Calendar of Events
- Celebrate the Season - 12/19/2014
- Movie Matinee - 12/19/2014
- Tales for Tots - 12/19/2014
- Holiday Open House - 12/20/2014
- Wildlife and Wood Workshop: Bird Feeder - 12/20/2014