Highland robo teams nab first
|Photo courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
The Robonerds, pictured at right, consist of, from left, Highland Middle School (HMS) students Boyd Colbrunn, Jackson Carriero and Sam Zeleznik. The team now moves on to the Regional Competition this month.
At the local competition, it was announced the HMS team was the first team ever to achieve all the tasks in the game competition at a Medina Robofest.
The “Supernovas” team placed first in the Junior Exhibition competition. The Supernovas consist of team members Lauren Cifranic, Gabe Colbrunn and Lilia Colbrunn, all from Hinckley Elementary School, and Grace Dodson, who attends Ella Canavan Elementary School in Medina.
More Education News
- Akron schools ready to open
- Firestone High School graduate awarded $2,500 scholarship
- Woodridge board, teachers union approve contract
- STVM students win at WEMUN Expo
- Copley-Fairlawn district readies for start of school
- Akron Zoo, APS provide supplies to students
- Project GRAD Akron receives contribution from AT&T
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Green officials field questions regarding softball improvements
- Springfield district approves personnel items at special meeting
- Manchester Old School Alumni support scholarship fund
- South Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Genealogy 101: Beyond Ancestry.com - 8/31/2016
- Lock Bottom Blues and Jazz Club: Skip Gibson and Finesse - 8/31/2016
- Downtown @ Dusk: Angie Haze - 9/1/2016
- “Hangover Square” - 9/1/2016
- Quarry Hike - 9/1/2016