Students race for STEM education
|Photo courtesy of Polo Paredes|
According to volunteer coach Polo Paredes, the students were able to bring leadership, talents, energy and creativity to the activity.
Shown above, from left, at the top of the race track with their car are: (back row) volunteer assistant coaches Phil Adkins and Polo Paredes; and (front row) Jaden Eckard, Nathan LeMay, Robert Orihel, Josh Hariharan (driver), Polito Paredes and Olivia Adkins.
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 7/2/2015
- Mudpies Clay Class: for parents and children ages 3-5 - 7/2/2015
- Stroller Hike: parents and children up to age 7 - 7/2/2015
- “Yankee Doodle Dandy” - 7/2/2015
- Amazing Circles - 7/2/2015