Students race for STEM education
|Photo courtesy of Polo Paredes|
According to volunteer coach Polo Paredes, the students were able to bring leadership, talents, energy and creativity to the activity.
Shown above, from left, at the top of the race track with their car are: (back row) volunteer assistant coaches Phil Adkins and Polo Paredes; and (front row) Jaden Eckard, Nathan LeMay, Robert Orihel, Josh Hariharan (driver), Polito Paredes and Olivia Adkins.
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Birds in Your Backyard - 2/6/2016
- Garden Design for the Modern Family - 2/6/2016
- Getting “On Time” With Your Life - 2/6/2016
- Seasonal Containers - 2/6/2016
- Wine Bottle Succulent Workshop - 2/6/2016