Highland students collect more than 300 coats
|Photo courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
Highland students have been participating in the coat drive for the past seven years. New and gently used coats were accepted through Dec. 6 at all Highland school buildings and will be distributed to those in need in the Highland district community.
Howard Hanna in Wadsworth coordinates this effort each year and covers the cost of dry cleaning the coats.
Pictured above, from left, are seventh-grader Jack Hoynes; eighth-graders Brianna Budinsky, Tyler Randolph, Ryan Killeen, Jayda Vorndran, Gus Ruggiero and Madelyn Meacham; and sixth-grader Margaret Houska.
More Education News
- Future financial health of APS depends on variables
- Copley board hires interim principal for Arrowhead Primary
- Revere school board approves five-year forecast
- Lippman recognized for program
- West Side Education News & Notes
- APS’ financials depend on variables
- Norton board gets stadium update
- South Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- “Virtues and Vices” to benefit Child Guidance and Family Solutions - 11/1/2014
- Neos Dance Theatre’s “Count: The Legend of Dracula” - 11/1/2014
- Basket Weaving 101: Pumpkin Basket - 11/1/2014
- Learn and Do Safety Fair - 11/1/2014
- Composting - 11/1/2014