Highland students collect more than 300 coats
|Photo courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
Highland students have been participating in the coat drive for the past seven years. New and gently used coats were accepted through Dec. 6 at all Highland school buildings and will be distributed to those in need in the Highland district community.
Howard Hanna in Wadsworth coordinates this effort each year and covers the cost of dry cleaning the coats.
Pictured above, from left, are seventh-grader Jack Hoynes; eighth-graders Brianna Budinsky, Tyler Randolph, Ryan Killeen, Jayda Vorndran, Gus Ruggiero and Madelyn Meacham; and sixth-grader Margaret Houska.
More Education News
- Norton board proceeding with field house project
- Revere moving forward with district building project
- Woodridge athletes honored by Cuyahoga Falls mayor
- District seeking bids for secure school vestibules
- Highland board acknowledges district awards
- Highland students learn from NEOMED students
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Coventry school board, union reach agreement
Calendar of Events
- “Spring Awakening” - 12/6/2016
- Music Trivia - 12/6/2016
- Cake Decorating: Holiday Cupcakes; Cake Decorating: Holiday Cookies - 12/6/2016
- Glass Fusing with Marianne Hite - 12/7/2016
- Weekday Walkers - 12/7/2016