Highland students collect more than 300 coats
|Photo courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
Highland students have been participating in the coat drive for the past seven years. New and gently used coats were accepted through Dec. 6 at all Highland school buildings and will be distributed to those in need in the Highland district community.
Howard Hanna in Wadsworth coordinates this effort each year and covers the cost of dry cleaning the coats.
Pictured above, from left, are seventh-grader Jack Hoynes; eighth-graders Brianna Budinsky, Tyler Randolph, Ryan Killeen, Jayda Vorndran, Gus Ruggiero and Madelyn Meacham; and sixth-grader Margaret Houska.
More Education News
- Stable financial forecast for Woodridge district
- Norton board hears update on stadium construction
- Highland committee proposes building new elementary schools
- BVS member helps old instruments get second wind
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Manchester board OKs five-year forecast
- Springfield finances secure
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014
- Easy Street Band - 10/25/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/25/2014
- Identifying Your Family Photographs - 10/25/2014
- Norton Women’s Club Craft and Gift Show - 10/25/2014