Granger students visit with therapy dogs
|Photos courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
The dogs are owned and trained by Highland Middle School teacher Kelly D’Annolfo and her family, who have worked with the brothers, Bauer and Kai, from the time they were 8 weeks old with the help of Gold Star Dog Training in Medina.
Students petted the dogs, talked to them and showed off their favorite books.
Shown at right, student Savanna Wadle reads a book to Kai.
Shown above, D’Annolfo talks with Granger student Mirabella Gale about Bauer.
More Education News
- Copley-Fairlawn board calls for charter school accountability
- Woodridge waives pay-to-participate fees again
- Revere board OKs contract with ESC of Cuyahoga County
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Coventry district plans on August ballot levy if May issue fails
- Former school building demolished in Green
Calendar of Events
- How to Use an iPad - 5/6/2015
- Teen Advisory Board - 5/6/2015
- James III’s “3rd Impressions” - 5/6/2015
- Book Discussion: “Delicious” by Ruth Reichl - 5/6/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 5/6/2015