Granger students visit with therapy dogs
|Photos courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
The dogs are owned and trained by Highland Middle School teacher Kelly D’Annolfo and her family, who have worked with the brothers, Bauer and Kai, from the time they were 8 weeks old with the help of Gold Star Dog Training in Medina.
Students petted the dogs, talked to them and showed off their favorite books.
Shown at right, student Savanna Wadle reads a book to Kai.
Shown above, D’Annolfo talks with Granger student Mirabella Gale about Bauer.
More Education News
- Highland board revisits school rebuilding project
- Revere High School hosting Marching Band Invitational
- Revere celebrates five National Merit semifinalists
- Old Trail students find rare caterpillar
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Manchester officials discuss state report card results
- District recognizes board member
- South Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 9/28/2016
- Depression/Bipolar Support Alliance - 9/28/2016
- GriefCare Place - 9/28/2016
- Akron Coffee Roasters - 9/28/2016
- Pilates - 9/28/2016