Granger students visit with therapy dogs
|Photos courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
The dogs are owned and trained by Highland Middle School teacher Kelly D’Annolfo and her family, who have worked with the brothers, Bauer and Kai, from the time they were 8 weeks old with the help of Gold Star Dog Training in Medina.
Students petted the dogs, talked to them and showed off their favorite books.
Shown at right, student Savanna Wadle reads a book to Kai.
Shown above, D’Annolfo talks with Granger student Mirabella Gale about Bauer.
More Education News
- Norton board proceeding with field house project
- Revere moving forward with district building project
- Woodridge athletes honored by Cuyahoga Falls mayor
- District seeking bids for secure school vestibules
- Highland board acknowledges district awards
- Highland students learn from NEOMED students
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Coventry school board, union reach agreement
Calendar of Events
- Helen Welch Trio; Jan Rookard and Ray McCall - 12/3/2016
- Glass Fusing: Make a Tiny Bowl - 12/3/2016
- Illusion Factory’s “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” - 12/3/2016
- Mind Your Own Beeswax Workshop - 12/3/2016
- Women’s Art League Show - 12/3/2016