Granger students visit with therapy dogs
|Photos courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
The dogs are owned and trained by Highland Middle School teacher Kelly D’Annolfo and her family, who have worked with the brothers, Bauer and Kai, from the time they were 8 weeks old with the help of Gold Star Dog Training in Medina.
Students petted the dogs, talked to them and showed off their favorite books.
Shown at right, student Savanna Wadle reads a book to Kai.
Shown above, D’Annolfo talks with Granger student Mirabella Gale about Bauer.
More Education News
- Norton board raises lunch prices for next school year
- Copley-Fairlawn board honors retirees
- Rachel’s Challenge helps others
- Results of Highland phone survey revealed
- Local high schools ranked by U.S. News & World Report
- Green district predicting healthy finances
- Board OKs new administration team for Coventry High School
- Manchester BOE OKs purchase of buses
- South Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Electric Pressure Cooker Open Mic - 5/22/2015
- Lil’ Sprouts - 5/22/2015
- Kathy Johnson Trio - 5/22/2015
- Ron Kalinoski on “How to Grind Your Own Telescope Mirror”: Astronomy Club of Akron - 5/22/2015
- Wanted with Rock Brigade - 5/22/2015