Granger students visit with therapy dogs
|Photos courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
The dogs are owned and trained by Highland Middle School teacher Kelly D’Annolfo and her family, who have worked with the brothers, Bauer and Kai, from the time they were 8 weeks old with the help of Gold Star Dog Training in Medina.
Students petted the dogs, talked to them and showed off their favorite books.
Shown at right, student Savanna Wadle reads a book to Kai.
Shown above, D’Annolfo talks with Granger student Mirabella Gale about Bauer.
More Education News
- Future financial health of APS depends on variables
- Copley board hires interim principal for Arrowhead Primary
- Revere school board approves five-year forecast
- Lippman recognized for program
- West Side Education News & Notes
- APS’ financials depend on variables
- Norton board gets stadium update
- South Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- “Family Health” Book Sale - 10/31/2014
- Beyond D.A.B.D.A.: Grief Counseling with Children and Adults - 10/31/2014
- The Midtown Men - 10/31/2014
- Creepy Crawlies - 10/31/2014