St. Sebastian team takes first place in Power of the Pen
|Photo courtesy of St. Sebastian Parish|
Seventh-grade team members included Stephanie Altier, Josh Johnson, Brianna McCarron, Erynn Ouellette, Tessa Skovira and Zoe Zelch.
Individual awards were won by Brianna, second place; Tessa, sixth place; Josh, ninth place; and Stephanie, 13th place and a Best of Round award.
Also recognized were eighth-graders Danielle Kastor, 14th place, and Bella Hagey, a Best of Round award.
The eight students are shown above.
The team is coached by Maggie Blischak and junior high language arts teacher Sally Weakland.
More Education News
- Norton board raises lunch prices for next school year
- Copley-Fairlawn board honors retirees
- Rachel’s Challenge helps others
- Results of Highland phone survey revealed
- Local high schools ranked by U.S. News & World Report
- Green district predicting healthy finances
- Board OKs new administration team for Coventry High School
- Manchester BOE OKs purchase of buses
- South Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Day Out With Thomas - 5/24/2015
- Metro Parks Book Club: “The Endangered Species Road Trip” by Cameron MacDonald - 5/24/2015
- Good Old Fashioned Outdoor Fun - 5/24/2015
- Boogie Woogie Books - 5/26/2015
- A New Beginning - 5/27/2015