West Side Education News & Notes
Highland Local School district unveiling redesigned website
GRANGER — The Highland School District is in the process of completing a redesign of its website.
The newly updated site, set to launch March 31, will further enhance functionality and improve communication with parents, students, staff and the community at large, according to district officials. Located at www.highlandschools.org, the site will feature a fresh, updated and consistent design, easy-to-read content and user-friendly navigation, according to district officials.
All those who currently subscribe to the e-newsletter are asked to sign up again once the new site is launched. This will allow the district to have the most current email list possible, as the district is unable to automatically resubscribe individuals to this service due to spam issues.
By registering, visitors can choose to receive updates regarding building and district news, press releases and announcements. Subscribers are then automatically added to the communication email lists.
“As a school district, we continuously look for ways to more effectively connect, communicate and coordinate with members of our school community,” said Highland Superintendent Catherine Aukerman. “The new website directly supports this goal and allows us to more efficiently provide important information regarding our academic, arts and athletic programs.”
Several key features will be maintained, including a calendar of events and specific news related to each school building.
For more information, call Communications Director Dawn Marzano at 330-239-1901, ext. 1261.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Education News
- Akron schools ready to open
- Firestone High School graduate awarded $2,500 scholarship
- Woodridge board, teachers union approve contract
- STVM students win at WEMUN Expo
- Copley-Fairlawn district readies for start of school
- Akron Zoo, APS provide supplies to students
- Project GRAD Akron receives contribution from AT&T
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Green officials field questions regarding softball improvements
- Springfield district approves personnel items at special meeting
- Manchester Old School Alumni support scholarship fund
- South Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Introduction to Spanish - 8/26/2016
- Ballroom Nights - 8/26/2016
- Zoso (Led Zeppelin tribute)with the Joe Vitale Jr. Band - 8/26/2016
- Kinderealm: Bees: for ages 3-6 - 8/27/2016
- Yoga - 8/27/2016