West Side Education News & Notes
Highland Local School district unveiling redesigned website
GRANGER — The Highland School District is in the process of completing a redesign of its website.
The newly updated site, set to launch March 31, will further enhance functionality and improve communication with parents, students, staff and the community at large, according to district officials. Located at www.highlandschools.org, the site will feature a fresh, updated and consistent design, easy-to-read content and user-friendly navigation, according to district officials.
All those who currently subscribe to the e-newsletter are asked to sign up again once the new site is launched. This will allow the district to have the most current email list possible, as the district is unable to automatically resubscribe individuals to this service due to spam issues.
By registering, visitors can choose to receive updates regarding building and district news, press releases and announcements. Subscribers are then automatically added to the communication email lists.
“As a school district, we continuously look for ways to more effectively connect, communicate and coordinate with members of our school community,” said Highland Superintendent Catherine Aukerman. “The new website directly supports this goal and allows us to more efficiently provide important information regarding our academic, arts and athletic programs.”
Several key features will be maintained, including a calendar of events and specific news related to each school building.
For more information, call Communications Director Dawn Marzano at 330-239-1901, ext. 1261.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Education News
- New Woodridge school taking shape on planning board
- Highland teacher, community member recognized at ceremony
- Stark State to build Akron campus near state Route 8
- Annual cookie sale to benefit King CLC
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Manchester board OKs new grading scale
- Chapel Hill Christian School student wins contest
- Green school board approves five-year forecast
- South Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Meet Me in the Garden: Succulent Wreath - 5/25/2016
- A Night at the Museum: Real Women. Real Talk - 5/25/2016
- Summer Volunteer Orientation: ages 11-18 - 5/25/2016
- Paws for Reading with Therapy Dogs Pepper and Rocky - 5/26/2016
- Metro Parks Family Tree: Seiberling Family - 5/26/2016