Students’ playtime enhanced with color
|Photo courtesy of Chapel Hill Christian School|
Individuals anonymously covered the school’s playground fences with colorful yarn creations. One area that was yarn-bombed is shown above.
School officials reported receiving friendly calls about the display.
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- “Family Health” Book Sale - 10/31/2014
- Beyond D.A.B.D.A.: Grief Counseling with Children and Adults - 10/31/2014
- The Midtown Men - 10/31/2014
- Creepy Crawlies - 10/31/2014