Students’ playtime enhanced with color
|Photo courtesy of Chapel Hill Christian School|
Individuals anonymously covered the school’s playground fences with colorful yarn creations. One area that was yarn-bombed is shown above.
School officials reported receiving friendly calls about the display.
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Kindness Matters! - 9/17/2014
- Writers Live Author Luncheon featuring Wanda Brunstetter - 9/17/2014
- New Faculty Recital - 9/17/2014
- Highland Book Club: “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio - 9/18/2014
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Support Group - 9/18/2014