Highland student has wish for awareness
|Photo courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
Highland Middle School eighth-grader Addie Wisniewski, who has OI, invited her friends and classmates to learn more about the disease and help spread awareness by wearing yellow May 9, which is also known as Wishbone Day. To learn more, visit the official Wishbone Day website at www.wishboneday.com.
Pictured above with Addie, at center in front, are her close friends, from left: (in front) Taylor Haoui and Halley Krochta, and (in back) Olivia Severyn and Paul Gatsios.
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Saturday Dance and Gymnastics - 8/23/2014
- Sixth Medina International Fest - 8/23/2014
- 24th Annual AoRC Juried Show - 8/23/2014
- “Relatively Speaking” by Alan Ayckbourn - 8/24/2014
- Hudson Stamp Show - 8/24/2014