Highland student has wish for awareness
|Photo courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
Highland Middle School eighth-grader Addie Wisniewski, who has OI, invited her friends and classmates to learn more about the disease and help spread awareness by wearing yellow May 9, which is also known as Wishbone Day. To learn more, visit the official Wishbone Day website at www.wishboneday.com.
Pictured above with Addie, at center in front, are her close friends, from left: (in front) Taylor Haoui and Halley Krochta, and (in back) Olivia Severyn and Paul Gatsios.
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Empty River Revue - 4/27/2015
- Through the Eyes of the Artist - 4/27/2015
- University of Akron Symphonic Band with Philip Thomson - 4/27/2015
- “God of Carnage” - 4/27/2015
- Fair Housing Workshop - 4/27/2015