CFMS team places high in competition
|Photo courtesy of Jennifer Lindsey|
The team finished in eighth place out of 128 teams from all over the United States. Compiling a 9-4 record, the team lost to three teams that ended up in the top five.
Competing on the team were CFMS eighth-graders Sam Tobin, Curtis Stoyer, Srikar Dudipala, captain Tommy Varley, shown at right, from left, with NAQT President R. Robert Hentzel.
The team was accompanied by coaches Jennifer Lindsey, social studies teacher at the middle school, and Sue Korosa, retired English and history teacher from the high school. The team prepared by competing against high school teams in local tournaments throughout the area.
More Education News
- Norton High School honors military at Veterans Day event
- AKA donates school supplies for APS students
- Local businessman presents grant to Walsh Jesuit
- Highland board debates domestic, international travel
- Hoban dedicates new Health and Fitness Center
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Coventry awaiting answers from Ohio Auditor’s Office
- APS board hears facility plan update
- Coventry Schools hosts safe Halloween
Calendar of Events
- Duo Esplanade - 11/24/2015
- Jon Mosey - 11/25/2015
- Joseph Arthur - 11/25/2015
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous - 11/26/2015
- Ballroom Nights - 11/27/2015