Students enjoy outing with Mobile Meals clients
Students talked to clients, performed a play and read poetry. Students and clients also participated in a circle dance, played bingo, worked on craft projects, shown above and below, and shared lunch.
The day was part of Green Intermediate’s Leadership Program, according to Mobile Meals officials.
|Photos courtesy of Mobile Meals Inc.|
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Norma Wagner Uray: Fashion Illustrations - 8/21/2014
- Highland Book Club: “Trains and Lovers,” by Alexander McCall Smith - 8/21/2014
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Support Group - 8/21/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 8/21/2014
- GriefCare Place - 8/21/2014