Students enjoy outing with Mobile Meals clients
Students talked to clients, performed a play and read poetry. Students and clients also participated in a circle dance, played bingo, worked on craft projects, shown above and below, and shared lunch.
The day was part of Green Intermediate’s Leadership Program, according to Mobile Meals officials.
|Photos courtesy of Mobile Meals Inc.|
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Scrabble Club - 3/26/2017
- Community Art Project - 3/26/2017
- Whispers From Mother Nature - 3/26/2017
- “The Ugly Duckling” - 3/26/2017
- Copley Community Flea Market - 3/27/2017