Chapel Hill Christian School moving to Springfield
|Photo courtesy of Chapel Hill Christian School|
The new facility, located at 1639 Killian Road in the former Springfield Local School District’s Milroy Elementary building, increases the school’s space from 18,000 square feet to 32,000 square feet, according to school officials. Chapel Hill officials state they have made renovations to the building, which include expanded library services and cutting-edge technology. Some of the work is pictured above.
The new site also offers ample parking and room for outdoor sports activities, school officials added. Tours of the building are being offered Sundays in July at 4 p.m. Classes will begin Sept. 8.
Chapel Hill Christian School also has a North Campus located at 1090 Howe Road in Cuyahoga Falls. For more information, call 330-896-0852.
More Education News
- APS instructor wins national award
- Two educational assistants added at Norton Primary
- Elms hosts neuroscience professor for student seminar
- Highland teachers, student recognized for outdoor education efforts
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Woodridge High School music students perform at Disney World
- NEOMED students offer hands-on learning
- Manchester taking steps for levies in May
- Springfield district working to help students improve
- Girls of Green collects items to benefit mothers in need
Calendar of Events
- Crooked River Walk - 12/21/2014
- “A Christmas Carol” - 12/21/2014
- Winter White Out - 12/21/2014
- Puppet Show: Holiday Happenings - 12/21/2014
- Johnny and the Apple Stompers and Ed Caner - 12/21/2014