Chapel Hill Christian School moving to Springfield
|Photo courtesy of Chapel Hill Christian School|
The new facility, located at 1639 Killian Road in the former Springfield Local School District’s Milroy Elementary building, increases the school’s space from 18,000 square feet to 32,000 square feet, according to school officials. Chapel Hill officials state they have made renovations to the building, which include expanded library services and cutting-edge technology. Some of the work is pictured above.
The new site also offers ample parking and room for outdoor sports activities, school officials added. Tours of the building are being offered Sundays in July at 4 p.m. Classes will begin Sept. 8.
Chapel Hill Christian School also has a North Campus located at 1090 Howe Road in Cuyahoga Falls. For more information, call 330-896-0852.
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Star Spangled Banner, 1812 Flag and National Anthem with Sharon Myers - 9/23/2014
- Avian Photography with Dan Behm - 9/24/2014
- A New Adventure - 9/24/2014
- Cookin’ with Miss Keni: grades 1-5 - 9/24/2014
- Getting Started with Medicare - 9/25/2014