Chapel Hill Christian School moving to Springfield
|Photo courtesy of Chapel Hill Christian School|
The new facility, located at 1639 Killian Road in the former Springfield Local School District’s Milroy Elementary building, increases the school’s space from 18,000 square feet to 32,000 square feet, according to school officials. Chapel Hill officials state they have made renovations to the building, which include expanded library services and cutting-edge technology. Some of the work is pictured above.
The new site also offers ample parking and room for outdoor sports activities, school officials added. Tours of the building are being offered Sundays in July at 4 p.m. Classes will begin Sept. 8.
Chapel Hill Christian School also has a North Campus located at 1090 Howe Road in Cuyahoga Falls. For more information, call 330-896-0852.
More Education News
- ‘Conceptual agreement’ reached with Copley teachers union
- Revere board approves lunch price increase
- Woodridge seeking raffle car to help fund activities
- West Side Education News & Notes
- Green offering breakfast for all students
- APS focus on digital needs, offerings
- Manchester officials considering new bus purchase
Calendar of Events
- “The Boiling Point” - 9/2/2014
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 9/2/2014
- Wilco with special guest Bahamas - 9/4/2014
- Full Moon Labyrinth Walk Workshop: The Harvest Moon: “Sing, Dance and Celebrate” - 9/7/2014
- Open House - 9/7/2014