Spring Garden partners with Hattie’s Food Hub
|Photo courtesy of Spring Garden Waldorf School|
SGWS students in grade three to eight will plant, grow and harvest produce for Hattie’s Food Hub, and students in the upper grades will take field trips to Hattie Larlham to observe and participate in their work.
Shown above are SGWS students with produce from an earlier harvest headed for the Hattie Larlham Food Hub.
“We at Hattie’s Food Hub are proud to partner with Spring Garden Waldorf School,” said Zac Rheinberger, Hattie Larlham food operations director. “Our missions share the common goal of meeting the educational needs of our students in a developmentally appropriate way while at the same time positively impacting our communities in the process.”
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Play and Stay Friday - 1/20/2017
- 11th Annual Chili Challenge to benefit Akron Children’s Hospital’s Burn Unit - 1/20/2017
- Silly Fridays: Create Your Own Crystal Garden - 1/20/2017
- Homeschoolers: The Power of Poison: ages 11-14 - 1/20/2017
- Puppet Show: Mindy Mouse Finds a Flower - 1/21/2017