LearningRx wins award at convention
|Photo courtesy of Akron/Bath LearningRx|
Top LearningRx centers earn the customer service award by having consistently high Net Promoter Scores, which are determined through surveys that ask customers to rate their experience with LearningRx, according to company officials.
Chris Schroeder, owner of the Akron center, said, “This award speaks to the dedication that each of our staff members has to improving the quality of life for everyone who comes to us for help. I am proud of them.”
Schroeder is shown at left with Ken Gibson, founder and CEO of LearningRx, at the national convention July 29.
More Education News
Calendar of Events
- Evil Ways, The Jimi Hendrix Tribute Experience and Ball and Chain - 8/28/2015
- End of Summer Jam with Sir Charles and Wendell B. - 8/28/2015
- Thyme for Dinner: Campfire Cooking - 8/28/2015
- Downloading with the 3M Cloud Library, eLearning the Easy Way, Excel Basics, Games and Tricks for Android Tablets - 8/29/2015
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 8/29/2015