Holiday Tree Festival brightens Knight Center
|Photos: Ken Crisafi|
Donors and decorators Chip and Linda Hartong, of West Akron, submitted the “Ho Ho Express,” shown at left top. It features two running trains: one in the middle, which is shown in more detail at left bottom, and another at the bottom.
“Happy Birthday, Jesus” is the title of the tree pictured at left middle, which was donated and decorated by Granger United Methodist Church.
The festival also features donated and decorated wreaths and miniatures.
This festival, held at the John S. Knight Center, 77 Mill St., continues Thanksgiving Day from 2 to 6 p.m., Nov. 25 and 26 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Nov. 27 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission is free. For additional information, go to www.akronchildrens.org.
More Entertainment News
- Fresh Beat Bandís kid-friendly pop returns to Akron
- CMA featuring collection of surrealist, modernist photographs
- St. Sebastianís September Spectacular continues anniversary celebration
- Miller South student collects books for others
- DAR honors Laura Dunlop for veteransí assistance
- West Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- ďFamily HealthĒ Book Sale - 10/31/2014
- Beyond D.A.B.D.A.: Grief Counseling with Children and Adults - 10/31/2014
- The Midtown Men - 10/31/2014
- Creepy Crawlies - 10/31/2014