Inspiration blooms at Stan Hywet
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Sue Oman, of Richard’s Florist, designed the arrangement pictured at right middle in the Music Room.
Designer Winnie Leenaarts, of Savoir Faire, created the arrangement shown at right bottom.
The special exhibit is tied into Stan Hywet’s 2012 exhibit Finer Things: Jewelry and Accessories From the 1880s-1930s, which will be on display though fall. For more information, go to www.stanhywet.org or call 330-836-5533.
More Entertainment News
- Collaboration key to UA, Neos Dance Theatre’s ‘Snow White’
- Summit Choral Society commemorating Kent’s May 4
- Shaw JCC of Akron launches construction of new aquatics facility
- Classic barbershop sounds at Derbytown Chorus show
- Area residents celebrate ‘Sing With Your Child Month’
- William Wetmore Chapter members attend state conference
- Efforts to preserve former camp get boost from agreement, open house
- Akron Host Lions partake in World Lunch Relay
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Summit Church offering Space Blast
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 4/23/2014
- Jeri Holland - 4/23/2014
- Blue Man Group - 4/23/2014
- Apollo’s Fire - 4/24/2014
- “Bye Bye Birdie” - 4/24/2014