Inspiration blooms at Stan Hywet
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Sue Oman, of Richard’s Florist, designed the arrangement pictured at right middle in the Music Room.
Designer Winnie Leenaarts, of Savoir Faire, created the arrangement shown at right bottom.
The special exhibit is tied into Stan Hywet’s 2012 exhibit Finer Things: Jewelry and Accessories From the 1880s-1930s, which will be on display though fall. For more information, go to www.stanhywet.org or call 330-836-5533.
More Entertainment News
- Porthouse opens season with ‘Sister Act’
- BioBlitz shines light on CVNP’s diversity
- Knight Center, Metro Parks presenting nature display
- STEM Middle School student wins design challenge
- Mardis, Meilinger wed in Cincinnati
- DAP announces changes to Akron Art Prize
- Area celebrations mark Independence Day
- DAR recognizes City of Green
Calendar of Events
- TimberNook Camp Sneak Peek - 6/26/2016
- Cat Show - 6/26/2016
- Belairs - 6/26/2016
- “A Star for Freedom” - 6/26/2016
- Summer Basketball Skills Camp - 6/27/2016