Inspiration blooms at Stan Hywet
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Sue Oman, of Richard’s Florist, designed the arrangement pictured at right middle in the Music Room.
Designer Winnie Leenaarts, of Savoir Faire, created the arrangement shown at right bottom.
The special exhibit is tied into Stan Hywet’s 2012 exhibit Finer Things: Jewelry and Accessories From the 1880s-1930s, which will be on display though fall. For more information, go to www.stanhywet.org or call 330-836-5533.
More Entertainment News
- GroundWorks program reflects on transition, language
- Strong acting featured in Coach House play
- None Too Fragile stages ‘Skull in Connemara’
- Revere Reflections art contest state winners announced
- Sisters looking for new home
- Ivy searching for special home
- Area residents raise funds for Green memorial
Calendar of Events
- Scrabble Club - 3/26/2017
- Community Art Project - 3/26/2017
- Whispers From Mother Nature - 3/26/2017
- “The Ugly Duckling” - 3/26/2017
- Copley Community Flea Market - 3/27/2017