Inspiration blooms at Stan Hywet
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Sue Oman, of Richard’s Florist, designed the arrangement pictured at right middle in the Music Room.
Designer Winnie Leenaarts, of Savoir Faire, created the arrangement shown at right bottom.
The special exhibit is tied into Stan Hywet’s 2012 exhibit Finer Things: Jewelry and Accessories From the 1880s-1930s, which will be on display though fall. For more information, go to www.stanhywet.org or call 330-836-5533.
More Entertainment News
- Magical Theatre unveils restoration
- Six decked-out homes on Sugar Plum Tour
- Gifts, inspiration found at Crafty Mart
- Falls native receives award from White House
- Coach House staging entertaining ‘Blithe Spirit’
- Decorated trees, holiday displays needed for Christmas in the Park
- CVNP’s winter Schedule of Events available
Calendar of Events
- Author Fran Wilde - 11/28/2015
- “Nutcracker” - 11/28/2015
- American Indians of Sand Run - 11/28/2015
- Movie Matinee - 11/28/2015
- Indoor Snow Day - 11/28/2015