Inspiration blooms at Stan Hywet
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Sue Oman, of Richard’s Florist, designed the arrangement pictured at right middle in the Music Room.
Designer Winnie Leenaarts, of Savoir Faire, created the arrangement shown at right bottom.
The special exhibit is tied into Stan Hywet’s 2012 exhibit Finer Things: Jewelry and Accessories From the 1880s-1930s, which will be on display though fall. For more information, go to www.stanhywet.org or call 330-836-5533.
More Entertainment News
- Coach House staging hit in ‘Lend Me a Tenor’
- Mothersbaugh exhibit a lighthearted display of artist’s world view
- Zenith Awards, golf tournament mark Travel & Tourism Week
- Public invited to take part in BioBlitz
- Medina County historical sites on tour
- Gallery hosts exhibit of APS student art
- Celebrate national parks’ centennial at CVNP
Calendar of Events
- Adult Ceramics - 5/24/2016
- Akron History: Glendale Cemetery - 5/24/2016
- Cardio Hike - 5/24/2016
- Meet Me in the Garden: Succulent Wreath - 5/25/2016
- A Night at the Museum: Real Women. Real Talk - 5/25/2016