Students partake in Special Arts Festival
|Photo courtesy of the Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities|
The theme of the festival was “Come Fly With Us” and challenged budding artists to get their inspiration from aviation. Students with special needs had the chance to experience a day of creativity and expression by studying everything from planes and kites to dragonflies and birds, according to event officials.
Students from area school districts, including Highland Local Schools, gathered along with Windfall School students to participate in an assortment of hands-on art activities for all ages.
Shown at right, from left, are Monica Horschler, 4; Cammy Brunn, 4; and Mary Claire Casey, 3, designing their own masterpieces at the art festival.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- ZOSO with Joe Vitale Jr. Band - 5/24/2013
- Evil Ways with The Juke Hounds - 5/24/2013
- Voices in the Valley - 5/24/2013
- Who’s Bad? The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute - 5/24/2013
- Ballroom Nights - 5/24/2013