Rockynol chef dresses for success
|Photo courtesy of Rockynol|
Shown above is Lippiatt with longtime resident Vicki Hesse.
“I was happy to wear the tutu for the day,” said Lippiatt. “It wasn’t until I put that pink thing on and walked around that I understood just what it all meant. It was an honor to be approached by so many women and listen as they shared their stories. Now I understand why they call these women ‘warriors.’ I just wish I could wipe cancer out completely.”
All proceeds raised during the event will be donated to breast cancer research, according to Rockynol officials.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- All City Musical: “Mary Poppins”: high school age students - 2/28/2017
- Adult Pottery - 2/28/2017
- PiYo with Morgan Webb - 2/28/2017
- Preschool Story Time: ages 2-5 - 2/28/2017
- Metalsmithing Basics - 2/28/2017