Rockynol chef dresses for success
|Photo courtesy of Rockynol|
Shown above is Lippiatt with longtime resident Vicki Hesse.
“I was happy to wear the tutu for the day,” said Lippiatt. “It wasn’t until I put that pink thing on and walked around that I understood just what it all meant. It was an honor to be approached by so many women and listen as they shared their stories. Now I understand why they call these women ‘warriors.’ I just wish I could wipe cancer out completely.”
All proceeds raised during the event will be donated to breast cancer research, according to Rockynol officials.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- All-American Trees; Butterfly Walk - 7/4/2015
- Akron Symphony Pops Orchestra with Freedom Brass Band and Alex Bevan - 7/4/2015
- Hiking for the Health of It - 7/4/2015
- Peninsula Flea - 7/4/2015
- Exploring the Tamarack Bog - 7/5/2015