Rockynol chef dresses for success
|Photo courtesy of Rockynol|
Shown above is Lippiatt with longtime resident Vicki Hesse.
“I was happy to wear the tutu for the day,” said Lippiatt. “It wasn’t until I put that pink thing on and walked around that I understood just what it all meant. It was an honor to be approached by so many women and listen as they shared their stories. Now I understand why they call these women ‘warriors.’ I just wish I could wipe cancer out completely.”
All proceeds raised during the event will be donated to breast cancer research, according to Rockynol officials.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014
- Easy Street Band - 10/25/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/25/2014
- Identifying Your Family Photographs - 10/25/2014
- Norton Women’s Club Craft and Gift Show - 10/25/2014