Rockynol chef dresses for success
|Photo courtesy of Rockynol|
Shown above is Lippiatt with longtime resident Vicki Hesse.
“I was happy to wear the tutu for the day,” said Lippiatt. “It wasn’t until I put that pink thing on and walked around that I understood just what it all meant. It was an honor to be approached by so many women and listen as they shared their stories. Now I understand why they call these women ‘warriors.’ I just wish I could wipe cancer out completely.”
All proceeds raised during the event will be donated to breast cancer research, according to Rockynol officials.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Dirty Deeds (tribute to AC/DC) with Grunge DNA - 5/27/2016
- Play: Theatre Games with Wandering Aesthetics: ages 5-9 - 5/27/2016
- Tony Rio with Socrates and the Philosophers - 5/27/2016
- A New Adventure - 5/28/2016
- Electric Pressure Cooker Open Mic - 5/28/2016