Couple celebrates golden anniversary
|Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Latona|
The couple, of Venice, Fla., celebrated the 50th anniversary with a dinner/dance for family and friends at the Hilton Akron/Fairlawn Aug. 5. They will renew their marriage vows with a Mass of Thanksgiving at St. Anthony with Rev. Ragnoni officiating Nov. 24.
Joseph and Teresa have four daughters: Anna (Kevin) Durst, Maria Latona, Teresa Latona and Christina (Michael) Cochran, and nine grandchildren: Benjamin and Bethany Durst; Joseph and Jessica Kellem; Allison, Daniel and Robert Ryan; and Michael and Mia Cochran.
Joseph was a professor at The University of Akron for 40 years, retiring in 1994. Teresa was a teacher and a Realtor.
More Entertainment News
- Magical Theatre unveils restoration
- Six decked-out homes on Sugar Plum Tour
- Gifts, inspiration found at Crafty Mart
- Falls native receives award from White House
- Coach House staging entertaining ‘Blithe Spirit’
- Decorated trees, holiday displays needed for Christmas in the Park
- CVNP’s winter Schedule of Events available
Calendar of Events
- Cookbook Book Club: Chestnuts - 11/30/2015
- Baby Time - 11/30/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 12/1/2015
- Boy=Girl - 12/2/2015
- Handmade Gifts for the Holidays: ages 3-6 - 12/2/2015