Couple celebrates golden anniversary
|Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Latona|
The couple, of Venice, Fla., celebrated the 50th anniversary with a dinner/dance for family and friends at the Hilton Akron/Fairlawn Aug. 5. They will renew their marriage vows with a Mass of Thanksgiving at St. Anthony with Rev. Ragnoni officiating Nov. 24.
Joseph and Teresa have four daughters: Anna (Kevin) Durst, Maria Latona, Teresa Latona and Christina (Michael) Cochran, and nine grandchildren: Benjamin and Bethany Durst; Joseph and Jessica Kellem; Allison, Daniel and Robert Ryan; and Michael and Mia Cochran.
Joseph was a professor at The University of Akron for 40 years, retiring in 1994. Teresa was a teacher and a Realtor.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- University of Akron Choral Concert - 4/28/2017
- Astronomy Club of Akron: Daniel Rothstein on The Four Red Shifts - 4/28/2017
- Bluebell Valley Hike - 4/28/2017
- Rape Crisis Center of Medina & Summit Counties Walk of Heroes - 4/28/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 4/29/2017