Couple celebrates golden anniversary
|Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Latona|
The couple, of Venice, Fla., celebrated the 50th anniversary with a dinner/dance for family and friends at the Hilton Akron/Fairlawn Aug. 5. They will renew their marriage vows with a Mass of Thanksgiving at St. Anthony with Rev. Ragnoni officiating Nov. 24.
Joseph and Teresa have four daughters: Anna (Kevin) Durst, Maria Latona, Teresa Latona and Christina (Michael) Cochran, and nine grandchildren: Benjamin and Bethany Durst; Joseph and Jessica Kellem; Allison, Daniel and Robert Ryan; and Michael and Mia Cochran.
Joseph was a professor at The University of Akron for 40 years, retiring in 1994. Teresa was a teacher and a Realtor.
More Entertainment News
- Square Fest street festival returns to Highland Square
- Streep’s character sight for sore ears in ‘Florence Foster Jenkins’
- Alzheimer’s Association kicks off walk at airship base
- Akron Chapter of Jack and Jill of America members attend teen conference
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Sun shines on art-A-palooza
Calendar of Events
- GriefCare Place - 8/30/2016
- Wine and Genes Symposium - 8/30/2016
- Metro Parks Ensemble - 8/30/2016
- Rock-a-Bye Tales - 8/30/2016
- Genealogy 101: Beyond Ancestry.com - 8/31/2016