Couple celebrates golden anniversary
|Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Latona|
The couple, of Venice, Fla., celebrated the 50th anniversary with a dinner/dance for family and friends at the Hilton Akron/Fairlawn Aug. 5. They will renew their marriage vows with a Mass of Thanksgiving at St. Anthony with Rev. Ragnoni officiating Nov. 24.
Joseph and Teresa have four daughters: Anna (Kevin) Durst, Maria Latona, Teresa Latona and Christina (Michael) Cochran, and nine grandchildren: Benjamin and Bethany Durst; Joseph and Jessica Kellem; Allison, Daniel and Robert Ryan; and Michael and Mia Cochran.
Joseph was a professor at The University of Akron for 40 years, retiring in 1994. Teresa was a teacher and a Realtor.
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 2/28/2015
- Mums the Word - 2/28/2015
- Michael Winston - 2/28/2015
- Lauren Braman Memorial Chili Cook-Off - 2/28/2015
- “The Lonesome West” - 2/28/2015