Hammer, Davis are married
|Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Davis II|
The bride is the daughter of Sue Tressel, of Elyria, and John Hammer, of Vermilion. She is a senior applications analyst at The J.M. Smucker Co.
The groom is the son of Cathy and Kevin Davis, of Bath. He is an associate attorney at the law firm of Davis, Eoff & Elliott LLC.
The wedding took place Sept. 29 in Wadsworth with the Rev. Nancy Dunn presiding. The matron of honor was Becca Bontadelli, and the best man was Christoper Davis.
The newlyweds honeymooned in Hawaii and reside in Wadsworth.
More Entertainment News
- Coach House staging hit in ‘Lend Me a Tenor’
- Mothersbaugh exhibit a lighthearted display of artist’s world view
- Zenith Awards, golf tournament mark Travel & Tourism Week
- Public invited to take part in BioBlitz
- Medina County historical sites on tour
- Gallery hosts exhibit of APS student art
- Celebrate national parks’ centennial at CVNP
Calendar of Events
- Meet Me in the Garden: Succulent Wreath - 5/25/2016
- A Night at the Museum: Real Women. Real Talk - 5/25/2016
- Summer Volunteer Orientation: ages 11-18 - 5/25/2016
- Paws for Reading with Therapy Dogs Pepper and Rocky - 5/26/2016
- Metro Parks Family Tree: Seiberling Family - 5/26/2016