Hammer, Davis are married
|Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Davis II|
The bride is the daughter of Sue Tressel, of Elyria, and John Hammer, of Vermilion. She is a senior applications analyst at The J.M. Smucker Co.
The groom is the son of Cathy and Kevin Davis, of Bath. He is an associate attorney at the law firm of Davis, Eoff & Elliott LLC.
The wedding took place Sept. 29 in Wadsworth with the Rev. Nancy Dunn presiding. The matron of honor was Becca Bontadelli, and the best man was Christoper Davis.
The newlyweds honeymooned in Hawaii and reside in Wadsworth.
More Entertainment News
- Weathervane Playhouse staging ‘successful’ ‘Unnecessary Farce’
- Akron native James III blends stories, impressions in new show
- KNR raises $20,000 for Rape Crisis Center
- Princesses, heroes highlight of Family Expo
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Child & Family Awareness Month contest winners announced
- Taste of Coventry raising funds for new playground
- Green High School students among contest winners
- Green PTA Reflections winners recognized
- South Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- Boogie Woogie Books - 5/5/2015
- “Doctor Who” Bingo and Trivial Pursuit: grades six-12 - 5/5/2015
- Art Program: ages 11-18 - 5/5/2015
- Antique Appraisals - 5/5/2015
- First Tuesday Dance with Gene Fiocca Band - 5/5/2015