Hammer, Davis are married
|Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Davis II|
The bride is the daughter of Sue Tressel, of Elyria, and John Hammer, of Vermilion. She is a senior applications analyst at The J.M. Smucker Co.
The groom is the son of Cathy and Kevin Davis, of Bath. He is an associate attorney at the law firm of Davis, Eoff & Elliott LLC.
The wedding took place Sept. 29 in Wadsworth with the Rev. Nancy Dunn presiding. The matron of honor was Becca Bontadelli, and the best man was Christoper Davis.
The newlyweds honeymooned in Hawaii and reside in Wadsworth.
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- The Nile and African Identity - 3/2/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015