WITAN welcomes junior members
|Photo courtesy of WITAN|
According to WITAN officials, Jr. WITAN is a group of local high school students dedicated to volunteering and raising money for the Greater Akron community. Some of their volunteer projects this year will include: Akron Children’s Hospital, Helen Arnold Community Learning Center, Blessings in a Backpack, Seeds of Change, Stewart’s Caring Place and Salvation Army Christmas distribution of toys. The Jr. WITAN members also assist with fundraising events for WITAN.
Shown above right, from left, are: (front row) Emma Bennett, Madeline Fickes and Nancy Bennett; and (second row): Shannon Csensich, Kelsey Baumgardner, Megan Dunphy, Colleen Goetz, Marisa Null and Maylon Lowry. Not pictured are Gabriella Fana, Julie Finn and Michelle Moock.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: A Fruity Tasting Experience - 1/29/2015
- Akron Metro Parks Hiking Club hikes - 1/29/2015
- Baby Time: for ages 6-24 months - 1/29/2015
- Adults Beginning Drawing - 1/29/2015
- Ballroom Dance Lessons - 1/29/2015