WITAN welcomes junior members
|Photo courtesy of WITAN|
According to WITAN officials, Jr. WITAN is a group of local high school students dedicated to volunteering and raising money for the Greater Akron community. Some of their volunteer projects this year will include: Akron Children’s Hospital, Helen Arnold Community Learning Center, Blessings in a Backpack, Seeds of Change, Stewart’s Caring Place and Salvation Army Christmas distribution of toys. The Jr. WITAN members also assist with fundraising events for WITAN.
Shown above right, from left, are: (front row) Emma Bennett, Madeline Fickes and Nancy Bennett; and (second row): Shannon Csensich, Kelsey Baumgardner, Megan Dunphy, Colleen Goetz, Marisa Null and Maylon Lowry. Not pictured are Gabriella Fana, Julie Finn and Michelle Moock.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Taste It and Make It Food Preparation Series - 9/3/2015
- “The Divergent Series: Insurgent” - 9/3/2015
- Hooked on Books: “My Antonia” by Willa Cather - 9/3/2015
- Small Footprint: Getting Started - 9/3/2015
- Tai Chi and Self Defense - 9/4/2015