WITAN welcomes junior members
|Photo courtesy of WITAN|
According to WITAN officials, Jr. WITAN is a group of local high school students dedicated to volunteering and raising money for the Greater Akron community. Some of their volunteer projects this year will include: Akron Children’s Hospital, Helen Arnold Community Learning Center, Blessings in a Backpack, Seeds of Change, Stewart’s Caring Place and Salvation Army Christmas distribution of toys. The Jr. WITAN members also assist with fundraising events for WITAN.
Shown above right, from left, are: (front row) Emma Bennett, Madeline Fickes and Nancy Bennett; and (second row): Shannon Csensich, Kelsey Baumgardner, Megan Dunphy, Colleen Goetz, Marisa Null and Maylon Lowry. Not pictured are Gabriella Fana, Julie Finn and Michelle Moock.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 2/22/2017
- “Saturday Night Fever — The Musical” - 2/22/2017
- Hydration in Older Adults - 2/22/2017
- Meet Me in the Garden - 2/22/2017
- Fiber Art Open Studio - 2/22/2017