Rizzi, Byall plan nuptials
Matthew and Patricia Rizzi, of Doylestown, announce the engagement of their daughter, Holly Rizzi, of Wadsworth, to Nick Byall, of Wadsworth, son of Arthur and Stacey Byall, of Mount Vernon.
The bride, a Copley native, is a graduate of Stark State College and currently is pursuing another degree through Ohio University. She is employed at Akron Children’s Hospital in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
Nick also is a graduate of Stark State College. He is employed at Montrose Ford as an automotive technician.
The couple will be married April 26, 2013, at St. Bernard Catholic Church. An evening reception will take place at Greystone Hall.
More Entertainment News
- ‘Wicked’ back in Cleveland for holiday performances
- Art Garfunkel embracing life on stage
- Actors’ Summit stages English comedy
- AAM’s Multiplicity exhibit inspired look at printmaking
- Debutantes presented at Columbus Day Cotillion
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Akron lights up at Lock 3
- Akron hosts 27th annual Welcome Santa Holiday Parade
Calendar of Events
- Walk Down Memory Lane - 12/11/2013
- Peter White with Mindi Abair and Rick Braun - 12/11/2013
- GriefCare Place - 12/11/2013
- Romp with Rudolph - 12/12/2013
- Boy=Girl - 12/13/2013