Rizzi, Byall plan nuptials
Matthew and Patricia Rizzi, of Doylestown, announce the engagement of their daughter, Holly Rizzi, of Wadsworth, to Nick Byall, of Wadsworth, son of Arthur and Stacey Byall, of Mount Vernon.
The bride, a Copley native, is a graduate of Stark State College and currently is pursuing another degree through Ohio University. She is employed at Akron Children’s Hospital in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
Nick also is a graduate of Stark State College. He is employed at Montrose Ford as an automotive technician.
The couple will be married April 26, 2013, at St. Bernard Catholic Church. An evening reception will take place at Greystone Hall.
More Entertainment News
- Holiday comedy on stage at Weathervane Playhouse
- Scrooge comes to life in Magical Theatre’s ‘Christmas Carol’
- Summit County Historical Society names curator
- Falls bicentennial book earns honors
- Copley Royalty Court thanks Copley firefighters
- Children’s author visits St. Hilary School
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Norton Historical Society celebrates Christmas past
Calendar of Events
- Akron Symphony Holiday Pops - 12/18/2014
- Yoga in the Park - 12/18/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 12/18/2014
- “Annie” - 12/18/2014
- Highland Book Club: “All Creatures Great and Small” by James Herriot - 12/18/2014