Rizzi, Byall plan nuptials
Matthew and Patricia Rizzi, of Doylestown, announce the engagement of their daughter, Holly Rizzi, of Wadsworth, to Nick Byall, of Wadsworth, son of Arthur and Stacey Byall, of Mount Vernon.
The bride, a Copley native, is a graduate of Stark State College and currently is pursuing another degree through Ohio University. She is employed at Akron Children’s Hospital in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
Nick also is a graduate of Stark State College. He is employed at Montrose Ford as an automotive technician.
The couple will be married April 26, 2013, at St. Bernard Catholic Church. An evening reception will take place at Greystone Hall.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Kindness Matters! - 9/17/2014
- Writers Live Author Luncheon featuring Wanda Brunstetter - 9/17/2014
- New Faculty Recital - 9/17/2014
- Highland Book Club: “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio - 9/18/2014
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Support Group - 9/18/2014