Rizzi, Byall plan nuptials
Matthew and Patricia Rizzi, of Doylestown, announce the engagement of their daughter, Holly Rizzi, of Wadsworth, to Nick Byall, of Wadsworth, son of Arthur and Stacey Byall, of Mount Vernon.
The bride, a Copley native, is a graduate of Stark State College and currently is pursuing another degree through Ohio University. She is employed at Akron Children’s Hospital in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
Nick also is a graduate of Stark State College. He is employed at Montrose Ford as an automotive technician.
The couple will be married April 26, 2013, at St. Bernard Catholic Church. An evening reception will take place at Greystone Hall.
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- Creative Writing for Homeschoolers - 3/5/2015
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra - 3/5/2015
- Paws and Prayers’ Paws Vegas - 3/6/2015
- Homeschoolers: Green Thumbs - 3/6/2015
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Kickoff Party - 3/6/2015