Rizzi, Byall plan nuptials
Matthew and Patricia Rizzi, of Doylestown, announce the engagement of their daughter, Holly Rizzi, of Wadsworth, to Nick Byall, of Wadsworth, son of Arthur and Stacey Byall, of Mount Vernon.
The bride, a Copley native, is a graduate of Stark State College and currently is pursuing another degree through Ohio University. She is employed at Akron Children’s Hospital in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
Nick also is a graduate of Stark State College. He is employed at Montrose Ford as an automotive technician.
The couple will be married April 26, 2013, at St. Bernard Catholic Church. An evening reception will take place at Greystone Hall.
More Entertainment News
- Collaboration key to UA, Neos Dance Theatre’s ‘Snow White’
- Summit Choral Society commemorating Kent’s May 4
- Shaw JCC of Akron launches construction of new aquatics facility
- Classic barbershop sounds at Derbytown Chorus show
- Area residents celebrate ‘Sing With Your Child Month’
- William Wetmore Chapter members attend state conference
- Efforts to preserve former camp get boost from agreement, open house
- Akron Host Lions partake in World Lunch Relay
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Summit Church offering Space Blast
Calendar of Events
- Gospel Bluegrass Jam - 4/18/2014
- Cuyahoga Valley Frackers and Brick Road Ramblers - 4/18/2014
- Antiquarian Book Fair - 4/18/2014
- Easter Family Fun Day - 4/19/2014
- Sensory Story Time - 4/19/2014