HMS students ‘artifying’ building
|Photo courtesy of Highland Local Schools|
The Art Program at Highland Middle School serves the entire school, and each quarter students produce more than 1,000 works of art, according to school officials. The art is displayed throughout the school.
The latest addition is a 5-by-10-foot canvas mural featuring guitars, shown above right, painted by eighth-graders. It is based on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’s GuitarMania, an annual event where artists paint and/or transform larger-than-life guitars into works of art.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014
- Easy Street Band - 10/25/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/25/2014
- Identifying Your Family Photographs - 10/25/2014
- Norton Women’s Club Craft and Gift Show - 10/25/2014