Bulldog Bash raises funds for Green sports
|Photos courtesy of Emily Tricaso|
According to event officials, the sold-out event, hosted by the Green All Sports Booster Club, brought in revenues exceeding $41,000. The co-chairs of the event were Emily Tricaso and Jeannie Angel.
Shown at right top, from left, enjoying themselves at the event are: (back row) Renee Lamielle and Noelle Arbuthnot; and (front row) Sandy Cline, Lynn Wiggins, Mary Kay Walsh and Amy Cunningham.
Guests enjoyed more than $4,000 in cash prizes, an auction, dinner and dancing, according to event officials. The auction alone saw a net profit of $11,765, noted event officials.
Shown at right middle, from left, are Karen Campbell, Brad Borne, Arbuthnot, Laura Borne and Renee Reale.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Green All Sports Booster Club, which will use the funds for scholarships, playing surfaces, training facilities and programs, equipment, uniforms, instructional camps and more, according to event officials.
Shown at right bottom taking time to pose for a photo are Sandy Kalenterides, left, and Kimberlie Porter.
More Entertainment News
- Porthouse opens season with ‘Sister Act’
- BioBlitz shines light on CVNP’s diversity
- Knight Center, Metro Parks presenting nature display
- STEM Middle School student wins design challenge
- Mardis, Meilinger wed in Cincinnati
- DAP announces changes to Akron Art Prize
- Area celebrations mark Independence Day
- DAR recognizes City of Green
Calendar of Events
- Rock-a-Bye Tales - 6/28/2016
- Kathy Johnson Trio - 6/29/2016
- The Big 5 Show - 6/29/2016
- Reading to the Rescues: ages 4 and older - 6/29/2016
- Heart to Heart Kids’ Time Camp - 6/29/2016