Bulldog Bash raises funds for Green sports
|Photos courtesy of Emily Tricaso|
According to event officials, the sold-out event, hosted by the Green All Sports Booster Club, brought in revenues exceeding $41,000. The co-chairs of the event were Emily Tricaso and Jeannie Angel.
Shown at right top, from left, enjoying themselves at the event are: (back row) Renee Lamielle and Noelle Arbuthnot; and (front row) Sandy Cline, Lynn Wiggins, Mary Kay Walsh and Amy Cunningham.
Guests enjoyed more than $4,000 in cash prizes, an auction, dinner and dancing, according to event officials. The auction alone saw a net profit of $11,765, noted event officials.
Shown at right middle, from left, are Karen Campbell, Brad Borne, Arbuthnot, Laura Borne and Renee Reale.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Green All Sports Booster Club, which will use the funds for scholarships, playing surfaces, training facilities and programs, equipment, uniforms, instructional camps and more, according to event officials.
Shown at right bottom taking time to pose for a photo are Sandy Kalenterides, left, and Kimberlie Porter.
More Entertainment News
- Collaboration key to UA, Neos Dance Theatre’s ‘Snow White’
- Summit Choral Society commemorating Kent’s May 4
- Shaw JCC of Akron launches construction of new aquatics facility
- Classic barbershop sounds at Derbytown Chorus show
- Area residents celebrate ‘Sing With Your Child Month’
- William Wetmore Chapter members attend state conference
- Efforts to preserve former camp get boost from agreement, open house
- Akron Host Lions partake in World Lunch Relay
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Summit Church offering Space Blast
Calendar of Events
- Apollo’s Fire - 4/24/2014
- “Bye Bye Birdie” - 4/24/2014
- Alzheimer’s Association Caregiver Support Group - 4/24/2014
- Delicious, Healthful Olive Oil - 4/24/2014
- Open House - 4/24/2014