Bulldog Bash raises funds for Green sports
|Photos courtesy of Emily Tricaso|
According to event officials, the sold-out event, hosted by the Green All Sports Booster Club, brought in revenues exceeding $41,000. The co-chairs of the event were Emily Tricaso and Jeannie Angel.
Shown at right top, from left, enjoying themselves at the event are: (back row) Renee Lamielle and Noelle Arbuthnot; and (front row) Sandy Cline, Lynn Wiggins, Mary Kay Walsh and Amy Cunningham.
Guests enjoyed more than $4,000 in cash prizes, an auction, dinner and dancing, according to event officials. The auction alone saw a net profit of $11,765, noted event officials.
Shown at right middle, from left, are Karen Campbell, Brad Borne, Arbuthnot, Laura Borne and Renee Reale.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Green All Sports Booster Club, which will use the funds for scholarships, playing surfaces, training facilities and programs, equipment, uniforms, instructional camps and more, according to event officials.
Shown at right bottom taking time to pose for a photo are Sandy Kalenterides, left, and Kimberlie Porter.
More Entertainment News
- GroundWorks program reflects on transition, language
- Strong acting featured in Coach House play
- None Too Fragile stages ‘Skull in Connemara’
- Revere Reflections art contest state winners announced
- Sisters looking for new home
- Ivy searching for special home
- Area residents raise funds for Green memorial
Calendar of Events
- Family Fishing - 3/29/2017
- Art For the Animals - 3/29/2017
- Pilates - 3/29/2017
- Warbler Warm-Up - 3/29/2017
- Author Talk: Terry Pluto - 3/29/2017