Bulldog Bash raises funds for Green sports
|Photos courtesy of Emily Tricaso|
According to event officials, the sold-out event, hosted by the Green All Sports Booster Club, brought in revenues exceeding $41,000. The co-chairs of the event were Emily Tricaso and Jeannie Angel.
Shown at right top, from left, enjoying themselves at the event are: (back row) Renee Lamielle and Noelle Arbuthnot; and (front row) Sandy Cline, Lynn Wiggins, Mary Kay Walsh and Amy Cunningham.
Guests enjoyed more than $4,000 in cash prizes, an auction, dinner and dancing, according to event officials. The auction alone saw a net profit of $11,765, noted event officials.
Shown at right middle, from left, are Karen Campbell, Brad Borne, Arbuthnot, Laura Borne and Renee Reale.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Green All Sports Booster Club, which will use the funds for scholarships, playing surfaces, training facilities and programs, equipment, uniforms, instructional camps and more, according to event officials.
Shown at right bottom taking time to pose for a photo are Sandy Kalenterides, left, and Kimberlie Porter.
More Entertainment News
- Fresh Beat Band’s kid-friendly pop returns to Akron
- CMA featuring collection of surrealist, modernist photographs
- St. Sebastian’s September Spectacular continues anniversary celebration
- Miller South student collects books for others
- DAR honors Laura Dunlop for veterans’ assistance
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Fun treats found at Boo at the Zoo
Calendar of Events
- “Virtues and Vices” to benefit Child Guidance and Family Solutions - 11/1/2014
- Neos Dance Theatre’s “Count: The Legend of Dracula” - 11/1/2014
- Basket Weaving 101: Pumpkin Basket - 11/1/2014
- Learn and Do Safety Fair - 11/1/2014
- Composting - 11/1/2014