Hundreds take part in annual Sugar Plum Tour
|Photos courtesy of Vision Video|
He said that amount is an increase from $53,000 that was raised in 2011. He said the event also had an increase in the amount of tour participants, 781, an increase from 611 from the 2011 event.
Williams is shown at bottom right, at left, at the event’s patron party Dec. 2, with David Jesse, GCEF Board of Trustees member.
The tour featured five distinctive homes embellished with holiday decorations. The owners volunteered use of the homes for the tour.
Shown at top right, from left, at the party are sponsors Jeff Prystajko, Bill Flemm and David Wyzynski.
More Entertainment News
- Magical Theatre unveils restoration
- Six decked-out homes on Sugar Plum Tour
- Gifts, inspiration found at Crafty Mart
- Falls native receives award from White House
- Coach House staging entertaining ‘Blithe Spirit’
- Decorated trees, holiday displays needed for Christmas in the Park
- CVNP’s winter Schedule of Events available
Calendar of Events
- Cookbook Book Club: Chestnuts - 11/30/2015
- Baby Time - 11/30/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 12/1/2015
- Boy=Girl - 12/2/2015
- Handmade Gifts for the Holidays: ages 3-6 - 12/2/2015