Hundreds take part in annual Sugar Plum Tour
|Photos courtesy of Vision Video|
He said that amount is an increase from $53,000 that was raised in 2011. He said the event also had an increase in the amount of tour participants, 781, an increase from 611 from the 2011 event.
Williams is shown at bottom right, at left, at the event’s patron party Dec. 2, with David Jesse, GCEF Board of Trustees member.
The tour featured five distinctive homes embellished with holiday decorations. The owners volunteered use of the homes for the tour.
Shown at top right, from left, at the party are sponsors Jeff Prystajko, Bill Flemm and David Wyzynski.
More Entertainment News
- GroundWorks program reflects on transition, language
- Strong acting featured in Coach House play
- None Too Fragile stages ‘Skull in Connemara’
- Revere Reflections art contest state winners announced
- Sisters looking for new home
- Ivy searching for special home
- Area residents raise funds for Green memorial
Calendar of Events
- Scrabble Club - 3/26/2017
- Community Art Project - 3/26/2017
- Whispers From Mother Nature - 3/26/2017
- “The Ugly Duckling” - 3/26/2017
- Copley Community Flea Market - 3/27/2017