Hundreds take part in annual Sugar Plum Tour
|Photos courtesy of Vision Video|
He said that amount is an increase from $53,000 that was raised in 2011. He said the event also had an increase in the amount of tour participants, 781, an increase from 611 from the 2011 event.
Williams is shown at bottom right, at left, at the event’s patron party Dec. 2, with David Jesse, GCEF Board of Trustees member.
The tour featured five distinctive homes embellished with holiday decorations. The owners volunteered use of the homes for the tour.
Shown at top right, from left, at the party are sponsors Jeff Prystajko, Bill Flemm and David Wyzynski.
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- The Nile and African Identity - 3/2/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015