Hundreds take part in annual Sugar Plum Tour
|Photos courtesy of Vision Video|
He said that amount is an increase from $53,000 that was raised in 2011. He said the event also had an increase in the amount of tour participants, 781, an increase from 611 from the 2011 event.
Williams is shown at bottom right, at left, at the event’s patron party Dec. 2, with David Jesse, GCEF Board of Trustees member.
The tour featured five distinctive homes embellished with holiday decorations. The owners volunteered use of the homes for the tour.
Shown at top right, from left, at the party are sponsors Jeff Prystajko, Bill Flemm and David Wyzynski.
More Entertainment News
- Fresh Beat Band’s kid-friendly pop returns to Akron
- CMA featuring collection of surrealist, modernist photographs
- St. Sebastian’s September Spectacular continues anniversary celebration
- Miller South student collects books for others
- DAR honors Laura Dunlop for veterans’ assistance
- West Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- Robert Gruca - 10/30/2014
- Family Halloween Party - 10/30/2014
- “Toy Story of Terror” and “Hocus Pocus" - 10/30/2014
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- “Family Health” Book Sale - 10/31/2014