Hundreds take part in annual Sugar Plum Tour
|Photos courtesy of Vision Video|
He said that amount is an increase from $53,000 that was raised in 2011. He said the event also had an increase in the amount of tour participants, 781, an increase from 611 from the 2011 event.
Williams is shown at bottom right, at left, at the event’s patron party Dec. 2, with David Jesse, GCEF Board of Trustees member.
The tour featured five distinctive homes embellished with holiday decorations. The owners volunteered use of the homes for the tour.
Shown at top right, from left, at the party are sponsors Jeff Prystajko, Bill Flemm and David Wyzynski.
More Entertainment News
- Square Fest street festival returns to Highland Square
- Streepís character sight for sore ears in ĎFlorence Foster Jenkinsí
- Alzheimerís Association kicks off walk at airship base
- Akron Chapter of Jack and Jill of America members attend teen conference
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Sun shines on art-A-palooza
Calendar of Events
- GriefCare Place - 8/30/2016
- Wine and Genes Symposium - 8/30/2016
- Metro Parks Ensemble - 8/30/2016
- Rock-a-Bye Tales - 8/30/2016
- Genealogy 101: Beyond Ancestry.com - 8/31/2016