Turkeyfoot students show off hip-hop moves
This is the third year the workshop has been offered, according to Lewis. She is shown at top right with student Kaylee Holler, who participated this year.
Lewis, a former Carousel Dinner Theatre performer and a graduate of dance from The University of Akron, taught approximately 80 first- and second-graders hip-hop, dance games and overall physical fitness.
Former teacher Patti Freeder, shown at bottom right with Lewis at far right, developed this program for Turkeyfoot after seeing Lewis teach her grandchildren at Move and Groove Dance Academy in Green, where Lewis is artistic director.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Adventurers of the Year Amy and Dave Freeman - 3/27/2015
- Alice Tan Ridley - 3/27/2015
- Astronomy Club of Akron: NASA Chief Pilot Alan Mickelwright - 3/27/2015
- Brass Band of the Western Reserve - 3/28/2015
- Basket Weaving 101: Easter Basket - 3/28/2015