Annual Red & White event benefits Arthritis Foundation
|Photos courtesy of The Arthritis Foundation, Great Lakes Region, Northeastern Ohio|
Shown at right top, from left, are event co-chairs Angie Taylor, Luke Taylor and Kimberly Bridges.
According to event officials, the event was expected to raise $100,000, which will fund research, services and programs to improve the lives of the nearly 1.5 million Northeastern Ohioans suffering from arthritis and related diseases.
Shown at right bottom at the event are Amy and Jack DeLeo.
More Entertainment News
- ‘Wicked’ back in Cleveland for holiday performances
- Art Garfunkel embracing life on stage
- Actors’ Summit stages English comedy
- AAM’s Multiplicity exhibit inspired look at printmaking
- Debutantes presented at Columbus Day Cotillion
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Akron lights up at Lock 3
- Akron hosts 27th annual Welcome Santa Holiday Parade
Calendar of Events
- Downtown Akron Art Walk - 12/7/2013
- Island of Misfit Toys - 12/7/2013
- Summit Children’s Choir - 12/7/2013
- Central Akron (Advanced) Toastmasters - 12/7/2013
- “Dear Gabby: The Confessions of an Overachiever” - 12/7/2013