Annual Red & White event benefits Arthritis Foundation
|Photos courtesy of The Arthritis Foundation, Great Lakes Region, Northeastern Ohio|
Shown at right top, from left, are event co-chairs Angie Taylor, Luke Taylor and Kimberly Bridges.
According to event officials, the event was expected to raise $100,000, which will fund research, services and programs to improve the lives of the nearly 1.5 million Northeastern Ohioans suffering from arthritis and related diseases.
Shown at right bottom at the event are Amy and Jack DeLeo.
More Entertainment News
- Weathervane’s ‘A Christmas Carol’ making new holiday memories
- ‘Nutcracker’ production a family affair
- ‘Spectre’ full of action, ‘well done’
- Interactive ‘Blast from the Past’ at Wolf Creek
- Turkeys common site in Metro Parks
- Graf Growers offering holiday workshops
- Local athletes jumping in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
Calendar of Events
- Jon Mosey - 11/25/2015
- Joseph Arthur - 11/25/2015
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous - 11/26/2015
- Ballroom Nights - 11/27/2015
- Black Friday Music Party - 11/27/2015