Annual Red & White event benefits Arthritis Foundation
|Photos courtesy of The Arthritis Foundation, Great Lakes Region, Northeastern Ohio|
Shown at right top, from left, are event co-chairs Angie Taylor, Luke Taylor and Kimberly Bridges.
According to event officials, the event was expected to raise $100,000, which will fund research, services and programs to improve the lives of the nearly 1.5 million Northeastern Ohioans suffering from arthritis and related diseases.
Shown at right bottom at the event are Amy and Jack DeLeo.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Laughing Club - 5/23/2015
- Grand Opening - 5/23/2015
- Celebrate 50 Years of the Nature Realm Arboretum - 5/23/2015
- Early Bird Hike - 5/23/2015
- Diamond Project Band with Eli’s Coming - 5/23/2015