Egg-citing hunt delights in Richfield
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Best friends Zack Thonen and Dylan Kreighbaum, both 5 years old and from Richfield, were among those who joined the hunt at Richfield Town Hall Pavilion. The two are shown at middle right, from left, before the start of the event.
Once the hunt began, children worked in earnest to collect their share of eggs, as pictured at top right.
Quinn Kert, of Bath, is shown at bottom right as she tucks another egg in her basket.
In addition to finding eggs filled with treats, some children also won prizes, which were handed out by Mayor Bobbie Beshara at the end of the event.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015
- Alan Greene and T.C. Odegard - 3/4/2015
- Cleveland International Film Festival Preview - 3/4/2015
- Creative Writing for Homeschoolers - 3/5/2015
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra - 3/5/2015