Celtic culture of Scotland, Ireland, Wales shared at Tudor House
Shown above, from left, are Andrea Woloch, Mary Walsh, Rachel Pace and Rachel Iacano, of the Urquhart School of Dance in Akron, as they perform.
Zanesville resident Chris McKee and his son Alexander, 4, are pictured below in traditional garb for the event.
Among those who took part in sports events was Cleveland resident Sean Urquhart, who is shown at right as he tosses the 16-pound Braemar stone.
Visitors also could enjoy vintage cars and shopping from festival vendors. The event also featured a basket raffle to benefit Pegasus Farms, a nonprofit that provides therapeutic horseback riding.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Lew Stamp
More Entertainment News
- Porthouse opens season with ‘Sister Act’
- BioBlitz shines light on CVNP’s diversity
- Knight Center, Metro Parks presenting nature display
- STEM Middle School student wins design challenge
- Mardis, Meilinger wed in Cincinnati
- DAP announces changes to Akron Art Prize
- Area celebrations mark Independence Day
- DAR recognizes City of Green
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 6/25/2016
- Buckeye Martinfest - 6/25/2016
- Downton Bath 1900-1950 - 6/25/2016
- Jackson Browne - 6/25/2016
- Tony! Toni! Toné! with Rumpelstiltskin - 6/25/2016