Celtic culture of Scotland, Ireland, Wales shared at Tudor House
Shown above, from left, are Andrea Woloch, Mary Walsh, Rachel Pace and Rachel Iacano, of the Urquhart School of Dance in Akron, as they perform.
Zanesville resident Chris McKee and his son Alexander, 4, are pictured below in traditional garb for the event.
Among those who took part in sports events was Cleveland resident Sean Urquhart, who is shown at right as he tosses the 16-pound Braemar stone.
Visitors also could enjoy vintage cars and shopping from festival vendors. The event also featured a basket raffle to benefit Pegasus Farms, a nonprofit that provides therapeutic horseback riding.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Lew Stamp
More Entertainment News
- Collaboration key to UA, Neos Dance Theatre’s ‘Snow White’
- Summit Choral Society commemorating Kent’s May 4
- Shaw JCC of Akron launches construction of new aquatics facility
- Classic barbershop sounds at Derbytown Chorus show
- Area residents celebrate ‘Sing With Your Child Month’
- William Wetmore Chapter members attend state conference
- Efforts to preserve former camp get boost from agreement, open house
- Akron Host Lions partake in World Lunch Relay
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Summit Church offering Space Blast
Calendar of Events
- Susan Graham - 4/21/2014
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Ministry - 4/21/2014
- A New Adventure - 4/23/2014
- Jeri Holland - 4/23/2014
- Blue Man Group - 4/23/2014