Celtic culture of Scotland, Ireland, Wales shared at Tudor House
Shown above, from left, are Andrea Woloch, Mary Walsh, Rachel Pace and Rachel Iacano, of the Urquhart School of Dance in Akron, as they perform.
Zanesville resident Chris McKee and his son Alexander, 4, are pictured below in traditional garb for the event.
Among those who took part in sports events was Cleveland resident Sean Urquhart, who is shown at right as he tosses the 16-pound Braemar stone.
Visitors also could enjoy vintage cars and shopping from festival vendors. The event also featured a basket raffle to benefit Pegasus Farms, a nonprofit that provides therapeutic horseback riding.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Lew Stamp
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- Duo Damiana - 3/1/2015
- Jocelyn Grant - 3/1/2015
- Amphibian Migration - 3/1/2015
- Solaris Woodwind Quartet - 3/1/2015
- The Nile and African Identity - 3/2/2015