Fort Island students honored for art
|Photo courtesy of Susan Strandberg|
The participants, shown above, at the state level included: Ryan Lee, Alexa Tyree and Carmen Rowe for their visual art entries; Mia Nagle for her music composition art entry; Alexa Strandberg for her photography art entry; and Rubie Shay, Emily Wang and Kayleigh Cremers for their literature art entries.
Cremers won the second-place award of Outstanding Achievement in the intermediate category (grades three through five), and Nagle won the third place Award of Merit in the intermediate category.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Homeschoolers: Backyard Pollinators: ages 7-10 - 5/6/2016
- Play and Stay Friday - 5/6/2016
- University of Akron: Brass Quintets; Jazz Guitar Ensemble - 5/6/2016
- Getting “On Time” With Your Life - 5/7/2016
- Cleveland Orchestra Chorus and Blossom Festival Chorus - 5/7/2016