Entertainment & Lifestyle
Emmanuel students excel at festival
|Photos courtesy of Emmanuel Christian Academy|
According to school officials, the school had 13 entries in painting and printmaking.
These students participated:
- Third-graders: Dayvon Alexander, Constance Hariston, Cori Harper, Toni Harper (shown above far left), Cordell Livingston, all Red Ribbon winners; Annadelle Phillips (shown above far right), Blue Ribbon and Best of Show; and Erionna Portis (shown above middle left), Blue Ribbon;
- Fourth-graders: Charles Harrison (shown above middle right), Blue Ribbon and nominated for Best of Show; and Zyon Manley Carter, Blue Ribbon; and
- Seventh-graders: Damianna Johnson, Iyanna Jones, Lamar Jones and Davon Linder, all Red Ribbon winners.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- “The Boiling Point” - 9/2/2014
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 9/2/2014
- Wilco with special guest Bahamas - 9/4/2014
- Full Moon Labyrinth Walk Workshop: The Harvest Moon: “Sing, Dance and Celebrate” - 9/7/2014
- Open House - 9/7/2014