Family fun offered at Green’s FreedomFest
The family-oriented event offered activities for children, food, live music and fireworks and was sponsored by Summa Health System and Legends Sports Pub & Grille, with support also from General RV.
Among the activities at the festival was a display of various aircraft presented by MAPS Air Museum, shown above.
Visitors also were able to keep their cool while enjoying the fun in a misting tent. Shown at right bottom, from left, are Carter Competty, 5, and his sister, Gracen, 8, using the tent.
Shown below is one of the many carnival games set up during FreedomFest.
Pam Howdyshell, a secretary in the Green Parks and Recreation Division, is shown at right top, at left, with intern Bethany Behnfeldt welcoming visitors to FreedomFest.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Scott Horstman
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Helen Welch Trio; Jan Rookard and Ray McCall - 12/3/2016
- Glass Fusing: Make a Tiny Bowl - 12/3/2016
- Illusion Factory’s “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” - 12/3/2016
- Mind Your Own Beeswax Workshop - 12/3/2016
- Women’s Art League Show - 12/3/2016