Holiday weekend fun found at Springfield’s Rock the Docks
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Cameron Walder, 8, of Springfield, enjoyed a ride in a pontoon boat during the festival on July 5, shown at right top.
Others had the chance to enjoy music, such as the sounds of Marshall Law, who are pictured above performing at the Vincent J. Mealy Memorial Gazebo. Robert Jackson and Chris Morris, both of Springfield, were inspired to kick up their heels during the band’s performance, as shown at right bottom.
The festival also featured carnival rides and games, boat races and fireworks.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Entertainment News
- Holiday comedy on stage at Weathervane Playhouse
- Scrooge comes to life in Magical Theatre’s ‘Christmas Carol’
- Summit County Historical Society names curator
- Falls bicentennial book earns honors
- Copley Royalty Court thanks Copley firefighters
- Children’s author visits St. Hilary School
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Norton Historical Society celebrates Christmas past
Calendar of Events
- Akron Symphony Holiday Pops - 12/18/2014
- Yoga in the Park - 12/18/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 12/18/2014
- “Annie” - 12/18/2014
- Highland Book Club: “All Creatures Great and Small” by James Herriot - 12/18/2014