Holiday weekend fun found at Springfield’s Rock the Docks
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Cameron Walder, 8, of Springfield, enjoyed a ride in a pontoon boat during the festival on July 5, shown at right top.
Others had the chance to enjoy music, such as the sounds of Marshall Law, who are pictured above performing at the Vincent J. Mealy Memorial Gazebo. Robert Jackson and Chris Morris, both of Springfield, were inspired to kick up their heels during the band’s performance, as shown at right bottom.
The festival also featured carnival rides and games, boat races and fireworks.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015
- Alan Greene and T.C. Odegard - 3/4/2015
- Cleveland International Film Festival Preview - 3/4/2015
- Creative Writing for Homeschoolers - 3/5/2015
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra - 3/5/2015