Holiday weekend fun found at Springfield’s Rock the Docks
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Cameron Walder, 8, of Springfield, enjoyed a ride in a pontoon boat during the festival on July 5, shown at right top.
Others had the chance to enjoy music, such as the sounds of Marshall Law, who are pictured above performing at the Vincent J. Mealy Memorial Gazebo. Robert Jackson and Chris Morris, both of Springfield, were inspired to kick up their heels during the band’s performance, as shown at right bottom.
The festival also featured carnival rides and games, boat races and fireworks.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Entertainment News
- Porthouse opens season with ‘Sister Act’
- BioBlitz shines light on CVNP’s diversity
- Knight Center, Metro Parks presenting nature display
- STEM Middle School student wins design challenge
- Mardis, Meilinger wed in Cincinnati
- DAP announces changes to Akron Art Prize
- Area celebrations mark Independence Day
- DAR recognizes City of Green
Calendar of Events
- Summer Basketball Skills Camp - 6/27/2016
- Cuyahoga Falls Community Band - 6/27/2016
- Acid Cats - 6/27/2016
- Widowed Men’s Group - 6/27/2016
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 6/27/2016