Holiday weekend fun found at Springfield’s Rock the Docks
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Cameron Walder, 8, of Springfield, enjoyed a ride in a pontoon boat during the festival on July 5, shown at right top.
Others had the chance to enjoy music, such as the sounds of Marshall Law, who are pictured above performing at the Vincent J. Mealy Memorial Gazebo. Robert Jackson and Chris Morris, both of Springfield, were inspired to kick up their heels during the band’s performance, as shown at right bottom.
The festival also featured carnival rides and games, boat races and fireworks.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Cuyahoga Falls Community Band - 7/25/2016
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 7/25/2016
- Messy Mondays - 7/25/2016
- Hearing Loss Support Group - 7/25/2016
- Neil Zurcher: The Best of One-Tank Trips - 7/26/2016