Townsells celebrating golden anniversary
|Marjorie and Josef Townsell|
|Photo courtesy of Sharon Dentz|
Margie worked as a teacher for 30 years at Manchester, Buchtel and other high schools. Joe retired after 25 years at Firestone Tire and Rubber Co., then owned a bicycle shop in Wadsworth for 20 years.
Longtime residents of Clinton, the Townsells have two daughters, a son-in-law and two granddaughters who plan to celebrate their 50th anniversary with them and other family members this weekend at Cedar Point and Hotel Breakers, where they spent part of their honeymoon.
Joe and Margie are active tennis and pickle ball players, according to their family. They also love to garden, eat at Taco Bell in Barberton and see shows at the Porthouse Theatre at Blossom Music Center.
More Entertainment News
- Porthouse opens season with ‘Sister Act’
- BioBlitz shines light on CVNP’s diversity
- Knight Center, Metro Parks presenting nature display
- STEM Middle School student wins design challenge
- Mardis, Meilinger wed in Cincinnati
- DAP announces changes to Akron Art Prize
- Area celebrations mark Independence Day
- DAR recognizes City of Green
Calendar of Events
- Summer Basketball Skills Camp - 6/27/2016
- Cuyahoga Falls Community Band - 6/27/2016
- Acid Cats - 6/27/2016
- Widowed Men’s Group - 6/27/2016
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 6/27/2016