Townsells celebrating golden anniversary
|Marjorie and Josef Townsell|
|Photo courtesy of Sharon Dentz|
Margie worked as a teacher for 30 years at Manchester, Buchtel and other high schools. Joe retired after 25 years at Firestone Tire and Rubber Co., then owned a bicycle shop in Wadsworth for 20 years.
Longtime residents of Clinton, the Townsells have two daughters, a son-in-law and two granddaughters who plan to celebrate their 50th anniversary with them and other family members this weekend at Cedar Point and Hotel Breakers, where they spent part of their honeymoon.
Joe and Margie are active tennis and pickle ball players, according to their family. They also love to garden, eat at Taco Bell in Barberton and see shows at the Porthouse Theatre at Blossom Music Center.
More Entertainment News
- Square Fest street festival returns to Highland Square
- Streep’s character sight for sore ears in ‘Florence Foster Jenkins’
- Alzheimer’s Association kicks off walk at airship base
- Akron Chapter of Jack and Jill of America members attend teen conference
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Sun shines on art-A-palooza
Calendar of Events
- Introduction to Spanish - 8/26/2016
- Ballroom Nights - 8/26/2016
- Zoso (Led Zeppelin tribute)with the Joe Vitale Jr. Band - 8/26/2016
- Kinderealm: Bees: for ages 3-6 - 8/27/2016
- Yoga - 8/27/2016