Townsells celebrating golden anniversary
|Marjorie and Josef Townsell|
|Photo courtesy of Sharon Dentz|
Margie worked as a teacher for 30 years at Manchester, Buchtel and other high schools. Joe retired after 25 years at Firestone Tire and Rubber Co., then owned a bicycle shop in Wadsworth for 20 years.
Longtime residents of Clinton, the Townsells have two daughters, a son-in-law and two granddaughters who plan to celebrate their 50th anniversary with them and other family members this weekend at Cedar Point and Hotel Breakers, where they spent part of their honeymoon.
Joe and Margie are active tennis and pickle ball players, according to their family. They also love to garden, eat at Taco Bell in Barberton and see shows at the Porthouse Theatre at Blossom Music Center.
More Entertainment News
- Porch Rokr returns to Highland Square
- ASO opens season celebrating national anthem
- WRP closes season with ‘Deadly Murder’
- Akron Zoo announces death of sloth bear
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Akron students create mural in Coventry
- Library celebrates milestones with party
- Scouts honor first responders
- South Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- The Help - 9/19/2014
- Medina County Story Fest - 9/20/2014
- A Vision to Share, a Story to Tell - 9/20/2014
- “Deadly Murder” - 9/20/2014
- Using Ancestry in Your Genealogy Research - 9/20/2014