Townsells celebrating golden anniversary
|Marjorie and Josef Townsell|
|Photo courtesy of Sharon Dentz|
Margie worked as a teacher for 30 years at Manchester, Buchtel and other high schools. Joe retired after 25 years at Firestone Tire and Rubber Co., then owned a bicycle shop in Wadsworth for 20 years.
Longtime residents of Clinton, the Townsells have two daughters, a son-in-law and two granddaughters who plan to celebrate their 50th anniversary with them and other family members this weekend at Cedar Point and Hotel Breakers, where they spent part of their honeymoon.
Joe and Margie are active tennis and pickle ball players, according to their family. They also love to garden, eat at Taco Bell in Barberton and see shows at the Porthouse Theatre at Blossom Music Center.
More Entertainment News
- GroundWorks program reflects on transition, language
- Strong acting featured in Coach House play
- None Too Fragile stages ‘Skull in Connemara’
- Revere Reflections art contest state winners announced
- Sisters looking for new home
- Ivy searching for special home
- Area residents raise funds for Green memorial
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 3/25/2017
- Akron Crossword Puzzle Tournament - 3/25/2017
- Eliot Lewis - 3/25/2017
- Hop Into Spring - 3/25/2017
- “A Skull in Connemara” - 3/25/2017