Townsells celebrating golden anniversary
|Marjorie and Josef Townsell|
|Photo courtesy of Sharon Dentz|
Margie worked as a teacher for 30 years at Manchester, Buchtel and other high schools. Joe retired after 25 years at Firestone Tire and Rubber Co., then owned a bicycle shop in Wadsworth for 20 years.
Longtime residents of Clinton, the Townsells have two daughters, a son-in-law and two granddaughters who plan to celebrate their 50th anniversary with them and other family members this weekend at Cedar Point and Hotel Breakers, where they spent part of their honeymoon.
Joe and Margie are active tennis and pickle ball players, according to their family. They also love to garden, eat at Taco Bell in Barberton and see shows at the Porthouse Theatre at Blossom Music Center.
More Entertainment News
- Collaboration key to UA, Neos Dance Theatre’s ‘Snow White’
- Summit Choral Society commemorating Kent’s May 4
- Shaw JCC of Akron launches construction of new aquatics facility
- Classic barbershop sounds at Derbytown Chorus show
- Area residents celebrate ‘Sing With Your Child Month’
- William Wetmore Chapter members attend state conference
- Efforts to preserve former camp get boost from agreement, open house
- Akron Host Lions partake in World Lunch Relay
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Summit Church offering Space Blast
Calendar of Events
- Easter Family Fun Day - 4/19/2014
- Sensory Story Time - 4/19/2014
- Terrarium Workshop - 4/19/2014
- Hop, Hop, Hop! - 4/19/2014
- “Snow White and the Magic Mirror: A Grimm Tale” - 4/19/2014