Tasty fun served up at Hamburger Festival
Mark and Carol Dittrich, of Barberton, were among the festival-goers who enjoyed this year’s event Aug. 17. They are shown at right middle as Carol sports a hamburger hat she bought at the festival.
Tony Finnestad, of Nashville, and Susan Czuprynski, of Columbus, both employees of Max and Erma’s, are pictured at right bottom far right as they enjoy a taste from the festival.
Among the contests again this year was Bobbing for Burgers, with the selection of foam burgers on display shown at right top before they were submerged in a pool of ketchup. Contestants Dennis DiMartino, of Youngstown; Christy Sinko, of Medina; and Chaz Mulligan, of Raleigh, N.C., are shown below during the contest as festival founder and organizer Drew Cerza, of Buffalo, gave the play-by-play.
Sinko, who had won the event four times previously, once again emerged the victor, and she is shown at top being declared champ.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Krista Galloway
More Entertainment News
- Magical Theatre unveils restoration
- Six decked-out homes on Sugar Plum Tour
- Gifts, inspiration found at Crafty Mart
- Falls native receives award from White House
- Coach House staging entertaining ‘Blithe Spirit’
- Decorated trees, holiday displays needed for Christmas in the Park
- CVNP’s winter Schedule of Events available
Calendar of Events
- Cookbook Book Club: Chestnuts - 11/30/2015
- Baby Time - 11/30/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 12/1/2015
- Boy=Girl - 12/2/2015
- Handmade Gifts for the Holidays: ages 3-6 - 12/2/2015