Metro Parks visitors get birds-eye view of wildlife
West Akron resident Josh Tummel is shown above, at left, as D’artagnan Trail, 3, and brother Xavier Trail, 7, observe Sky, a red tail hawk.
Dana Tipton, of Bath, and her son Ben are shown in the background at right as they observe one of the other hawks on display.
Wendi Overmyer, of Munroe Falls, and daughter Maggie, 4, are pictured below as they enjoy the chance to meet Blink, an eastern screech owl.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Scott Horstman
More Entertainment News
- Square Fest street festival returns to Highland Square
- Streep’s character sight for sore ears in ‘Florence Foster Jenkins’
- Alzheimer’s Association kicks off walk at airship base
- Akron Chapter of Jack and Jill of America members attend teen conference
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Sun shines on art-A-palooza
Calendar of Events
- GriefCare Place - 8/30/2016
- Wine and Genes Symposium - 8/30/2016
- Metro Parks Ensemble - 8/30/2016
- Rock-a-Bye Tales - 8/30/2016
- Genealogy 101: Beyond Ancestry.com - 8/31/2016