Metro Parks visitors get birds-eye view of wildlife
West Akron resident Josh Tummel is shown above, at left, as D’artagnan Trail, 3, and brother Xavier Trail, 7, observe Sky, a red tail hawk.
Dana Tipton, of Bath, and her son Ben are shown in the background at right as they observe one of the other hawks on display.
Wendi Overmyer, of Munroe Falls, and daughter Maggie, 4, are pictured below as they enjoy the chance to meet Blink, an eastern screech owl.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Scott Horstman
More Entertainment News
- GroundWorks program reflects on transition, language
- Strong acting featured in Coach House play
- None Too Fragile stages ‘Skull in Connemara’
- Revere Reflections art contest state winners announced
- Sisters looking for new home
- Ivy searching for special home
- Area residents raise funds for Green memorial
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 3/25/2017
- Akron Crossword Puzzle Tournament - 3/25/2017
- Eliot Lewis - 3/25/2017
- Hop Into Spring - 3/25/2017
- “A Skull in Connemara” - 3/25/2017