Metro Parks visitors get birds-eye view of wildlife
West Akron resident Josh Tummel is shown above, at left, as D’artagnan Trail, 3, and brother Xavier Trail, 7, observe Sky, a red tail hawk.
Dana Tipton, of Bath, and her son Ben are shown in the background at right as they observe one of the other hawks on display.
Wendi Overmyer, of Munroe Falls, and daughter Maggie, 4, are pictured below as they enjoy the chance to meet Blink, an eastern screech owl.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Scott Horstman
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- Animal Tales - 2/27/2015
- From the Vault: 40 Years of Excellence - 2/27/2015
- Edwin Scholes: Birds of Paradise - 2/27/2015
- A New Adventure - 2/28/2015
- Mums the Word - 2/28/2015