Metro Parks visitors get birds-eye view of wildlife
West Akron resident Josh Tummel is shown above, at left, as D’artagnan Trail, 3, and brother Xavier Trail, 7, observe Sky, a red tail hawk.
Dana Tipton, of Bath, and her son Ben are shown in the background at right as they observe one of the other hawks on display.
Wendi Overmyer, of Munroe Falls, and daughter Maggie, 4, are pictured below as they enjoy the chance to meet Blink, an eastern screech owl.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Scott Horstman
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- All-American Trees; Butterfly Walk - 7/4/2015
- Akron Symphony Pops Orchestra with Freedom Brass Band and Alex Bevan - 7/4/2015
- Hiking for the Health of It - 7/4/2015
- Peninsula Flea - 7/4/2015
- Exploring the Tamarack Bog - 7/5/2015