Metro Parks visitors get birds-eye view of wildlife
West Akron resident Josh Tummel is shown above, at left, as D’artagnan Trail, 3, and brother Xavier Trail, 7, observe Sky, a red tail hawk.
Dana Tipton, of Bath, and her son Ben are shown in the background at right as they observe one of the other hawks on display.
Wendi Overmyer, of Munroe Falls, and daughter Maggie, 4, are pictured below as they enjoy the chance to meet Blink, an eastern screech owl.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Scott Horstman
More Entertainment News
- Fresh Beat Bandís kid-friendly pop returns to Akron
- CMA featuring collection of surrealist, modernist photographs
- St. Sebastianís September Spectacular continues anniversary celebration
- Miller South student collects books for others
- DAR honors Laura Dunlop for veteransí assistance
- West Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- ďFamily HealthĒ Book Sale - 10/31/2014
- Beyond D.A.B.D.A.: Grief Counseling with Children and Adults - 10/31/2014
- The Midtown Men - 10/31/2014
- Creepy Crawlies - 10/31/2014