Metro Parks visitors get birds-eye view of wildlife
West Akron resident Josh Tummel is shown above, at left, as D’artagnan Trail, 3, and brother Xavier Trail, 7, observe Sky, a red tail hawk.
Dana Tipton, of Bath, and her son Ben are shown in the background at right as they observe one of the other hawks on display.
Wendi Overmyer, of Munroe Falls, and daughter Maggie, 4, are pictured below as they enjoy the chance to meet Blink, an eastern screech owl.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Scott Horstman
More Entertainment News
- Collaboration key to UA, Neos Dance Theatre’s ‘Snow White’
- Summit Choral Society commemorating Kent’s May 4
- Shaw JCC of Akron launches construction of new aquatics facility
- Classic barbershop sounds at Derbytown Chorus show
- Area residents celebrate ‘Sing With Your Child Month’
- William Wetmore Chapter members attend state conference
- Efforts to preserve former camp get boost from agreement, open house
- Akron Host Lions partake in World Lunch Relay
- West Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- Voices in the Valley - 4/17/2014
- Highland Book Group - 4/17/2014
- Helen Welch - 4/17/2014
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Support Group - 4/17/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 4/17/2014