Trick-or-treaters not deterred by rain
Among the costumed visitors to the park was Adam Dilworth, 8, shown at right top, who dressed up as Harry Potter and braved the rain and cold for some goodies.
Dressed as a mad scientist, Charlie Christian, 9, shown at right middle, shows off some of his props as he waits in line on the trail.
Avree Mae Allen, depicting Alice in Wonderland, is shown at right bottom left trying to keep her feet dry as she is wheeled around in a wagon.
Cold weather is predicted for Green’s trick-or-treating, tomorrow, Oct. 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. For details on area trick-or-treat events, go to www.akron.com or see the Oct. 18 edition of the South Side News Leader.
— By Maria Lindsay
More Entertainment News
- Magical Theatre unveils restoration
- Six decked-out homes on Sugar Plum Tour
- Gifts, inspiration found at Crafty Mart
- Falls native receives award from White House
- Coach House staging entertaining ‘Blithe Spirit’
- Decorated trees, holiday displays needed for Christmas in the Park
- CVNP’s winter Schedule of Events available
Calendar of Events
- Author Fran Wilde - 11/28/2015
- “Nutcracker” - 11/28/2015
- American Indians of Sand Run - 11/28/2015
- Movie Matinee - 11/28/2015
- Indoor Snow Day - 11/28/2015