Trick-or-treaters not deterred by rain
Among the costumed visitors to the park was Adam Dilworth, 8, shown at right top, who dressed up as Harry Potter and braved the rain and cold for some goodies.
Dressed as a mad scientist, Charlie Christian, 9, shown at right middle, shows off some of his props as he waits in line on the trail.
Avree Mae Allen, depicting Alice in Wonderland, is shown at right bottom left trying to keep her feet dry as she is wheeled around in a wagon.
Cold weather is predicted for Green’s trick-or-treating, tomorrow, Oct. 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. For details on area trick-or-treat events, go to www.akron.com or see the Oct. 18 edition of the South Side News Leader.
— By Maria Lindsay
More Entertainment News
- Fresh Beat Bandís kid-friendly pop returns to Akron
- CMA featuring collection of surrealist, modernist photographs
- St. Sebastianís September Spectacular continues anniversary celebration
- Miller South student collects books for others
- DAR honors Laura Dunlop for veteransí assistance
- West Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- ďFamily HealthĒ Book Sale - 10/31/2014
- Beyond D.A.B.D.A.: Grief Counseling with Children and Adults - 10/31/2014
- The Midtown Men - 10/31/2014
- Creepy Crawlies - 10/31/2014