Trick-or-treaters not deterred by rain
Among the costumed visitors to the park was Adam Dilworth, 8, shown at right top, who dressed up as Harry Potter and braved the rain and cold for some goodies.
Dressed as a mad scientist, Charlie Christian, 9, shown at right middle, shows off some of his props as he waits in line on the trail.
Avree Mae Allen, depicting Alice in Wonderland, is shown at right bottom left trying to keep her feet dry as she is wheeled around in a wagon.
Cold weather is predicted for Green’s trick-or-treating, tomorrow, Oct. 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. For details on area trick-or-treat events, go to www.akron.com or see the Oct. 18 edition of the South Side News Leader.
— By Maria Lindsay
More Entertainment News
- Square Fest street festival returns to Highland Square
- Streepís character sight for sore ears in ĎFlorence Foster Jenkinsí
- Alzheimerís Association kicks off walk at airship base
- Akron Chapter of Jack and Jill of America members attend teen conference
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Sun shines on art-A-palooza
Calendar of Events
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 8/29/2016
- Hearing Loss Support Group - 8/29/2016
- How to Read Sheet Music - 8/29/2016
- GriefCare Place - 8/30/2016
- Wine and Genes Symposium - 8/30/2016