Trick-or-treaters not deterred by rain
Among the costumed visitors to the park was Adam Dilworth, 8, shown at right top, who dressed up as Harry Potter and braved the rain and cold for some goodies.
Dressed as a mad scientist, Charlie Christian, 9, shown at right middle, shows off some of his props as he waits in line on the trail.
Avree Mae Allen, depicting Alice in Wonderland, is shown at right bottom left trying to keep her feet dry as she is wheeled around in a wagon.
Cold weather is predicted for Green’s trick-or-treating, tomorrow, Oct. 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. For details on area trick-or-treat events, go to www.akron.com or see the Oct. 18 edition of the South Side News Leader.
— By Maria Lindsay
More Entertainment News
- Porthouse opens season with ‘Sister Act’
- BioBlitz shines light on CVNP’s diversity
- Knight Center, Metro Parks presenting nature display
- STEM Middle School student wins design challenge
- Mardis, Meilinger wed in Cincinnati
- DAP announces changes to Akron Art Prize
- Area celebrations mark Independence Day
- DAR recognizes City of Green
Calendar of Events
- Rock-a-Bye Tales - 6/28/2016
- Kathy Johnson Trio - 6/29/2016
- The Big 5 Show - 6/29/2016
- Reading to the Rescues: ages 4 and older - 6/29/2016
- Heart to Heart Kids’ Time Camp - 6/29/2016