Trick-or-treaters not deterred by rain
Among the costumed visitors to the park was Adam Dilworth, 8, shown at right top, who dressed up as Harry Potter and braved the rain and cold for some goodies.
Dressed as a mad scientist, Charlie Christian, 9, shown at right middle, shows off some of his props as he waits in line on the trail.
Avree Mae Allen, depicting Alice in Wonderland, is shown at right bottom left trying to keep her feet dry as she is wheeled around in a wagon.
Cold weather is predicted for Green’s trick-or-treating, tomorrow, Oct. 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. For details on area trick-or-treat events, go to www.akron.com or see the Oct. 18 edition of the South Side News Leader.
— By Maria Lindsay
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 2/28/2015
- Mums the Word - 2/28/2015
- Michael Winston - 2/28/2015
- Lauren Braman Memorial Chili Cook-Off - 2/28/2015
- “The Lonesome West” - 2/28/2015