Beck, Jordan to wed
Kristina Alyse Beck and Justin Alan Jordan, both of Copley, will be be married Nov. 30, 2013, at St. Hilary Catholic Church in Fairlawn.
Kristina, daughter of Debbie and Joe Beck, of Copley, is a 2009 graduate of St. Vincent-St. Mary High School and earned a bachelor of business management degree from Kent State University in 2012. She is a student at Kent State’s Salem Campus in the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program and is a dance instructor at Jill Royka’s Spotlight School of the Arts.
Justin, son of Barbara Dawley, of Rock Hill, S.C., and Scott Jordan, of Newnan, Ga., graduated from Rock Hill High School in 2007. He earned a diploma in collision repair and refinishing from Nashville Auto Diesel College in 2009 and is expected to earn a bachelor of business administration from Kent State University in 2015. He is a surface maintenance military mechanic in the Field Maintenance Shop No. 03 in Cleveland.
The couple were engaged Dec. 31, 2012, in Times Square in New York.
More Entertainment News
- Porch Rokr returns to Highland Square
- ASO opens season celebrating national anthem
- WRP closes season with ‘Deadly Murder’
- Akron Zoo announces death of sloth bear
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Akron students create mural in Coventry
- Library celebrates milestones with party
- Scouts honor first responders
- South Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- Medina County Story Fest - 9/20/2014
- A Vision to Share, a Story to Tell - 9/20/2014
- “Deadly Murder” - 9/20/2014
- Using Ancestry in Your Genealogy Research - 9/20/2014
- “The Sunset Limited” - 9/20/2014