Beck, Jordan to wed
Kristina Alyse Beck and Justin Alan Jordan, both of Copley, will be be married Nov. 30, 2013, at St. Hilary Catholic Church in Fairlawn.
Kristina, daughter of Debbie and Joe Beck, of Copley, is a 2009 graduate of St. Vincent-St. Mary High School and earned a bachelor of business management degree from Kent State University in 2012. She is a student at Kent State’s Salem Campus in the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program and is a dance instructor at Jill Royka’s Spotlight School of the Arts.
Justin, son of Barbara Dawley, of Rock Hill, S.C., and Scott Jordan, of Newnan, Ga., graduated from Rock Hill High School in 2007. He earned a diploma in collision repair and refinishing from Nashville Auto Diesel College in 2009 and is expected to earn a bachelor of business administration from Kent State University in 2015. He is a surface maintenance military mechanic in the Field Maintenance Shop No. 03 in Cleveland.
The couple were engaged Dec. 31, 2012, in Times Square in New York.
More Entertainment News
- Magical Theatre unveils restoration
- Six decked-out homes on Sugar Plum Tour
- Gifts, inspiration found at Crafty Mart
- Falls native receives award from White House
- Coach House staging entertaining ‘Blithe Spirit’
- Decorated trees, holiday displays needed for Christmas in the Park
- CVNP’s winter Schedule of Events available
Calendar of Events
- Jon Mosey - 11/25/2015
- Joseph Arthur - 11/25/2015
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous - 11/26/2015
- Ballroom Nights - 11/27/2015
- Black Friday Music Party - 11/27/2015