Firestone student wins first in Comicon contest
|Photo courtesy of Michael Savene|
Hannah is shown with, from left, Firestone Principal LaVonne Humphrey and Akron Comicon co-founders Robert Jenkins and Michael Savene.
In addition, $100 was awarded to second-place winner Valontai Buchaan, from Kenmore High School, and $50 for third place went to Valynn Smith, from the National Inventors Hall of Fame® Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) High School.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 7/23/2014
- 24th Annual AoRC Juried Show - 7/23/2014
- Music in the Meadow: Mo’ Mojo - 7/23/2014
- Mosaic Picture Frame for grades 5-12 - 7/24/2014
- Taste of Akron - 7/24/2014