Firestone student wins first in Comicon contest
|Photo courtesy of Michael Savene|
Hannah is shown with, from left, Firestone Principal LaVonne Humphrey and Akron Comicon co-founders Robert Jenkins and Michael Savene.
In addition, $100 was awarded to second-place winner Valontai Buchaan, from Kenmore High School, and $50 for third place went to Valynn Smith, from the National Inventors Hall of Fame® Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) High School.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Irene Tobias Rodriguez - 8/31/2015
- Show and Tell Me a Story: ages 1-3 - 9/1/2015
- Metro Parks Ensemble - 9/1/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 9/1/2015
- Monarch Butterfly Tagging - 9/2/2015