Firestone student wins first in Comicon contest
|Photo courtesy of Michael Savene|
Hannah is shown with, from left, Firestone Principal LaVonne Humphrey and Akron Comicon co-founders Robert Jenkins and Michael Savene.
In addition, $100 was awarded to second-place winner Valontai Buchaan, from Kenmore High School, and $50 for third place went to Valynn Smith, from the National Inventors Hall of Fame® Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) High School.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Teen Advisory Board - 1/17/2017
- Yoga for Homeschoolers: ages 8-12 - 1/17/2017
- Prague Philharmonia with Sarah Chang - 1/17/2017
- Medicare Seminar - 1/17/2017
- Brian Keith Wallen - 1/18/2017