Firestone student wins first in Comicon contest
|Photo courtesy of Michael Savene|
Hannah is shown with, from left, Firestone Principal LaVonne Humphrey and Akron Comicon co-founders Robert Jenkins and Michael Savene.
In addition, $100 was awarded to second-place winner Valontai Buchaan, from Kenmore High School, and $50 for third place went to Valynn Smith, from the National Inventors Hall of Fame® Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) High School.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Dirty Deeds (tribute to AC/DC) with Grunge DNA - 5/27/2016
- Play: Theatre Games with Wandering Aesthetics: ages 5-9 - 5/27/2016
- Tony Rio with Socrates and the Philosophers - 5/27/2016
- A New Adventure - 5/28/2016
- Electric Pressure Cooker Open Mic - 5/28/2016