Firestone student wins first in Comicon contest
|Photo courtesy of Michael Savene|
Hannah is shown with, from left, Firestone Principal LaVonne Humphrey and Akron Comicon co-founders Robert Jenkins and Michael Savene.
In addition, $100 was awarded to second-place winner Valontai Buchaan, from Kenmore High School, and $50 for third place went to Valynn Smith, from the National Inventors Hall of Fame® Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) High School.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Voices in the Valley: The Womack Family Band - 8/1/2014
- Family Fun Night - 8/1/2014
- Social Bingo Days - 8/1/2014
- “Shout! The Mod Musical” - 8/2/2014
- RadiatriX with The Living and VON Isley - 8/2/2014