Consilio, Mahoney to wed
Vincent and Joyce Consilio, of Bath, announce the engagement of their daughter, Jaclyn Marie Consilio, to Rory Mahoney, son of Mark Mahoney and Theresa Mahoney, of Meadville, Pa.
Jaclyn is a graduate of Revere High School, Class of 2002, and The University of Akron, Class of 2006, and she also received a master’s degree from Kent State University. She is an English teacher at Theodore Roosevelt High School in Kent.
Rory graduated from Slippery Rock University and received a master’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh. He is an occupational therapist at Signature Health Services.
A July 2014 wedding is planned.
More Entertainment News
- Fresh Beat Band’s kid-friendly pop returns to Akron
- CMA featuring collection of surrealist, modernist photographs
- St. Sebastian’s September Spectacular continues anniversary celebration
- Miller South student collects books for others
- DAR honors Laura Dunlop for veterans’ assistance
- West Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- Robert Gruca - 10/30/2014
- Family Halloween Party - 10/30/2014
- “Toy Story of Terror” and “Hocus Pocus" - 10/30/2014
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- “Family Health” Book Sale - 10/31/2014