Consilio, Mahoney to wed
Vincent and Joyce Consilio, of Bath, announce the engagement of their daughter, Jaclyn Marie Consilio, to Rory Mahoney, son of Mark Mahoney and Theresa Mahoney, of Meadville, Pa.
Jaclyn is a graduate of Revere High School, Class of 2002, and The University of Akron, Class of 2006, and she also received a master’s degree from Kent State University. She is an English teacher at Theodore Roosevelt High School in Kent.
Rory graduated from Slippery Rock University and received a master’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh. He is an occupational therapist at Signature Health Services.
A July 2014 wedding is planned.
More Entertainment News
- Porthouse opens season with ‘Sister Act’
- BioBlitz shines light on CVNP’s diversity
- Knight Center, Metro Parks presenting nature display
- STEM Middle School student wins design challenge
- Mardis, Meilinger wed in Cincinnati
- DAP announces changes to Akron Art Prize
- Area celebrations mark Independence Day
- DAR recognizes City of Green
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 6/25/2016
- Buckeye Martinfest - 6/25/2016
- Downton Bath 1900-1950 - 6/25/2016
- Jackson Browne - 6/25/2016
- Tony! Toni! Toné! with Rumpelstiltskin - 6/25/2016