Consilio, Mahoney to wed
Vincent and Joyce Consilio, of Bath, announce the engagement of their daughter, Jaclyn Marie Consilio, to Rory Mahoney, son of Mark Mahoney and Theresa Mahoney, of Meadville, Pa.
Jaclyn is a graduate of Revere High School, Class of 2002, and The University of Akron, Class of 2006, and she also received a master’s degree from Kent State University. She is an English teacher at Theodore Roosevelt High School in Kent.
Rory graduated from Slippery Rock University and received a master’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh. He is an occupational therapist at Signature Health Services.
A July 2014 wedding is planned.
More Entertainment News
- Magical Theatre unveils restoration
- Six decked-out homes on Sugar Plum Tour
- Gifts, inspiration found at Crafty Mart
- Falls native receives award from White House
- Coach House staging entertaining ‘Blithe Spirit’
- Decorated trees, holiday displays needed for Christmas in the Park
- CVNP’s winter Schedule of Events available
Calendar of Events
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 12/1/2015
- Boy=Girl - 12/2/2015
- Handmade Gifts for the Holidays: ages 3-6 - 12/2/2015
- Mannheim Steamroller - 12/3/2015
- Nature Stories: ages 18 months-3 years - 12/3/2015