Consilio, Mahoney to wed
Vincent and Joyce Consilio, of Bath, announce the engagement of their daughter, Jaclyn Marie Consilio, to Rory Mahoney, son of Mark Mahoney and Theresa Mahoney, of Meadville, Pa.
Jaclyn is a graduate of Revere High School, Class of 2002, and The University of Akron, Class of 2006, and she also received a master’s degree from Kent State University. She is an English teacher at Theodore Roosevelt High School in Kent.
Rory graduated from Slippery Rock University and received a master’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh. He is an occupational therapist at Signature Health Services.
A July 2014 wedding is planned.
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- Taste It and Make It Food Preparation Series - 9/3/2015
- “The Divergent Series: Insurgent” - 9/3/2015
- Hooked on Books: “My Antonia” by Willa Cather - 9/3/2015
- Small Footprint: Getting Started - 9/3/2015
- Tai Chi and Self Defense - 9/4/2015