Burchett, Eckman are engaged
April Burchett and Isaac Eckman are engaged to be married. April is the daughter of Scott and Suzette Burtoft, of Granger. Isaac is the son of Terry and Adella Eckman, of Smithville.
The future bride is a 2006 Highland High School graduate. She graduated from Bob Jones University with a bachelor’s degree in education. She is employed at Highland Local Schools as a middle school teacher and an assistant speech and debate team coach.
The groom graduated from Victory Academy in 2008. He attended Columbus State Community College and graduated in 2012 with a major in aviation maintenance technology. He is currently employed as an aviation mechanic in Cleveland.
A July 19, 2014, wedding at Southwest Community Baptist Church in Parma is planned.
More Entertainment News
- Coach House staging hit in ‘Lend Me a Tenor’
- Mothersbaugh exhibit a lighthearted display of artist’s world view
- Zenith Awards, golf tournament mark Travel & Tourism Week
- Public invited to take part in BioBlitz
- Medina County historical sites on tour
- Gallery hosts exhibit of APS student art
- Celebrate national parks’ centennial at CVNP
Calendar of Events
- Meet Me in the Garden: Succulent Wreath - 5/25/2016
- A Night at the Museum: Real Women. Real Talk - 5/25/2016
- Summer Volunteer Orientation: ages 11-18 - 5/25/2016
- Paws for Reading with Therapy Dogs Pepper and Rocky - 5/26/2016
- Metro Parks Family Tree: Seiberling Family - 5/26/2016