Burchett, Eckman are engaged
April Burchett and Isaac Eckman are engaged to be married. April is the daughter of Scott and Suzette Burtoft, of Granger. Isaac is the son of Terry and Adella Eckman, of Smithville.
The future bride is a 2006 Highland High School graduate. She graduated from Bob Jones University with a bachelor’s degree in education. She is employed at Highland Local Schools as a middle school teacher and an assistant speech and debate team coach.
The groom graduated from Victory Academy in 2008. He attended Columbus State Community College and graduated in 2012 with a major in aviation maintenance technology. He is currently employed as an aviation mechanic in Cleveland.
A July 19, 2014, wedding at Southwest Community Baptist Church in Parma is planned.
More Entertainment News
- Magical Theatre unveils restoration
- Six decked-out homes on Sugar Plum Tour
- Gifts, inspiration found at Crafty Mart
- Falls native receives award from White House
- Coach House staging entertaining ‘Blithe Spirit’
- Decorated trees, holiday displays needed for Christmas in the Park
- CVNP’s winter Schedule of Events available
Calendar of Events
- Author Fran Wilde - 11/28/2015
- “Nutcracker” - 11/28/2015
- American Indians of Sand Run - 11/28/2015
- Movie Matinee - 11/28/2015
- Indoor Snow Day - 11/28/2015