Burchett, Eckman are engaged
April Burchett and Isaac Eckman are engaged to be married. April is the daughter of Scott and Suzette Burtoft, of Granger. Isaac is the son of Terry and Adella Eckman, of Smithville.
The future bride is a 2006 Highland High School graduate. She graduated from Bob Jones University with a bachelor’s degree in education. She is employed at Highland Local Schools as a middle school teacher and an assistant speech and debate team coach.
The groom graduated from Victory Academy in 2008. He attended Columbus State Community College and graduated in 2012 with a major in aviation maintenance technology. He is currently employed as an aviation mechanic in Cleveland.
A July 19, 2014, wedding at Southwest Community Baptist Church in Parma is planned.
More Entertainment News
- GroundWorks program reflects on transition, language
- Strong acting featured in Coach House play
- None Too Fragile stages ‘Skull in Connemara’
- Revere Reflections art contest state winners announced
- Sisters looking for new home
- Ivy searching for special home
- Area residents raise funds for Green memorial
Calendar of Events
- Scrabble Club - 3/26/2017
- Community Art Project - 3/26/2017
- Whispers From Mother Nature - 3/26/2017
- “The Ugly Duckling” - 3/26/2017
- Copley Community Flea Market - 3/27/2017