Burchett, Eckman are engaged
April Burchett and Isaac Eckman are engaged to be married. April is the daughter of Scott and Suzette Burtoft, of Granger. Isaac is the son of Terry and Adella Eckman, of Smithville.
The future bride is a 2006 Highland High School graduate. She graduated from Bob Jones University with a bachelor’s degree in education. She is employed at Highland Local Schools as a middle school teacher and an assistant speech and debate team coach.
The groom graduated from Victory Academy in 2008. He attended Columbus State Community College and graduated in 2012 with a major in aviation maintenance technology. He is currently employed as an aviation mechanic in Cleveland.
A July 19, 2014, wedding at Southwest Community Baptist Church in Parma is planned.
More Entertainment News
- Collaboration key to UA, Neos Dance Theatre’s ‘Snow White’
- Summit Choral Society commemorating Kent’s May 4
- Shaw JCC of Akron launches construction of new aquatics facility
- Classic barbershop sounds at Derbytown Chorus show
- Area residents celebrate ‘Sing With Your Child Month’
- William Wetmore Chapter members attend state conference
- Efforts to preserve former camp get boost from agreement, open house
- Akron Host Lions partake in World Lunch Relay
- West Side Cause for Celebration
Calendar of Events
- Voices in the Valley - 4/17/2014
- Highland Book Group - 4/17/2014
- Helen Welch - 4/17/2014
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Support Group - 4/17/2014
- Cuyahoga Valley Frackers and Brick Road Ramblers - 4/18/2014