Burchett, Eckman are engaged
April Burchett and Isaac Eckman are engaged to be married. April is the daughter of Scott and Suzette Burtoft, of Granger. Isaac is the son of Terry and Adella Eckman, of Smithville.
The future bride is a 2006 Highland High School graduate. She graduated from Bob Jones University with a bachelor’s degree in education. She is employed at Highland Local Schools as a middle school teacher and an assistant speech and debate team coach.
The groom graduated from Victory Academy in 2008. He attended Columbus State Community College and graduated in 2012 with a major in aviation maintenance technology. He is currently employed as an aviation mechanic in Cleveland.
A July 19, 2014, wedding at Southwest Community Baptist Church in Parma is planned.
More Entertainment News
- Square Fest street festival returns to Highland Square
- Streep’s character sight for sore ears in ‘Florence Foster Jenkins’
- Alzheimer’s Association kicks off walk at airship base
- Akron Chapter of Jack and Jill of America members attend teen conference
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Sun shines on art-A-palooza
Calendar of Events
- Genealogy 101: Beyond Ancestry.com - 8/31/2016
- Lock Bottom Blues and Jazz Club: Skip Gibson and Finesse - 8/31/2016
- Downtown @ Dusk: Angie Haze - 9/1/2016
- “Hangover Square” - 9/1/2016
- Quarry Hike - 9/1/2016